OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
New here, just ordered the Flyknit Racer in Black and White. One of the sales associates at NikeTown NY told me its the OG color 
laugh.gif

Anyone know what goes well with it and the best way to rock the laces? 

Thanks 

Last edited:
New here, just ordered the Flyknit Racer in Black and White. One of the sales associates at NikeTown NY told me its the OG color :lol:

Anyone know what goes well with it and the best way to rock the laces? 

Thanks 

Best way to rock the laces is tied.

It is an OG color, but nike has made some changes since the OG though. The OG Black/White had a white tongue with black flywire, while your version has a black tongue with volt flywire.

Also, if you live near deer park, they have the same color way on sale at the outlet for $120 (might want to call them first to make sure they have your size):
Deer park, ny
Nothing new since the last update here
Flyknit racer Oreo/neon $119
Clearance app - 30%
Jordan hoodies and sweats - 30 to 50%

Last edited:

It is an OG color, but nike has made some changes since the OG though. The OG Black/White had a white tongue with black flywire, while your version has a black tongue with volt flywire.

Also, if you live near deer park, they have the same color way on sale at the outlet for $120 (might want to call them first to make sure they have your size):
Thanks. So should I leave the laces regular tied? I see some people like try to hide them. And just use the regular laces that come with them? 

Unfortunately, Deer Park is too far from me. I just ordered a pair yesterday anyway. 

What kind of clothes go well with the ones I have? 

Thanks. So should I leave the laces regular tied? I see some people like try to hide them. And just use the regular laces that come with them? 

Unfortunately, Deer Park is too far from me. I just ordered a pair yesterday anyway. 

anything from jeans and a shirt to athletic wear lol it's more so about the colors you trying to match with them.

Honestly, I'd say your trying a little bit too hard. Just wear what you feel comfortable with.

Personally, I pretty much just wear racers in the summertime with shorts. Everybody style is different though, so just do what you feel comfortable with.

Nice avatar by the way :pimp: Cathay Pacific 777?

Last edited:
Bro, they are a pair of shoes. Wear them however TF you want, with whatever you want.

Honestly, I'd say your trying a little bit too hard. Just wear what you feel comfortable with.

Personally, I pretty much just wear racers in the summertime with shorts. Everybody style is different though, so just do what you feel comfortable with.

Nice avatar by the way
pimp.gif
Cathay Pacific 777?
Everybody says I try a bit too hard lol

I guess I just wanna keep up with the latest trend whether laces hanging out, tied, etc.

I have to say though, they look mad tight with joggers!

And yeah on the avatar! 

New breed of sneakerheads are annoying. No attachment to sports whatsoever. Just jumping on the latest trend because they have no personality. If you really want to see a train wreck, go hit up the Sneakers subreddit on reddit. Truly pathetic, where even shoes that came out yesterday are referred to as "grails". Weak!!

Nice avatar by the way
pimp.gif
Cathay Pacific 777?

I guess I just wanna keep up with the latest trend whether laces hanging out, tied, etc.

And yeah on the avatar! 
Yeah, you're trying too hard lol. If you're really that concerned, I'm sure there are plenty pics in the "what did you wear thread," here, Google, Pinterest etc to give an idea of what wear. To be honest, most of the hypebeast aren't in here, they're in the Yeezy, Ultraboost, and although it seems their popularity is waning a bit, the NMD threads. The FKR/Trainer "cool" train has kinda left the building. Most people that frequent this thread are people that just like the shoe, not necessarily because we want to be on the cutting edge of fashion. Kanye isn't with Nike anymore...

Last edited:
LOL.

I use to think you were a douche but now sorta low key funny 
roll.gif

New breed of sneakerheads are annoying. No attachment to sports whatsoever. Just jumping on the latest trend because they have no personality. If you really want to see a train wreck, go hit up the Sneakers subreddit on reddit. Truly pathetic, where even shoes that came out yesterday are referred to as "grails". Weak!!
Let the man live, everyone has to learn 

Just forwarding some information that Nike factory store citadel, deer park, and castle rock, all have the bwv flyknit racers @ $120.

And yeah on the avatar! 
Like everyone said, just wear whatever you feel good with.  Racers look great period.  

Keep your eyes peeled on Stockx or Goat. Bought a size 10 last week for $106.
sz 10 DS?  thats friggin insane.. cant believe the price dropped that much
Yeah "sport turquoise/lucid greens" DS size 10, but they're not in my hands yet. They wanted $200 something and I just waited them out. I even had to bid to get to $106 (originally bid like $90). Conversely, my buddy sold a DS 9.5 University Red and got for him for $75 on clearance a few years ago for $425.TBH, I think the dude was just desperate because it was the cheapest price they sold for by $32. Most seemed to be in the $200s.

IMO the StockXs and GOATs have helped a lot with cheaper prices overall. You see people undercut each other all the time. Couple that with most of us that are still around the thread around here aren't Hypebeasts and just like the shoe, makes it a good time to buy the FKRs we sold, missed out on, or decided we liked it later down the road after retail pairs dried up. If you're a buyer for a majority of shoes, it's a good time to purchase IMO. Too many people are distracted with UltraBoost (which I love, too, but I have a majority of what I want already since I was buying Boost when there was only Pure and no Ultra, so I got a head start at buying Ultras 20% or more under retail when they sat) and Yeezy's. I like Yeezy 350's, too, but only at retail or a "decent price." Long story short, only recent shoes really "making money" are Yeezy's, certain Ultra Boosts/NMDs, and collabs. Mind you, that's a generalized statement.  There are gonna be shoes outside of that realm that a good flip, but it's not like 3/4 years ago when people were buying Jordan's and get $75+ with ease.

I saw a pair on Ebay last week, DS, size 9, lucid green that sold for $179 + $15 shipping... I was waiting for one of those flash sale coupons that I was certain would come before the holidays. Well, the coupon never came, and the shoes were sold. I'm bummed I missed out on it. I saw some other sizes on stockx and on airgoat, but nothing in a size 9.

Speaking of cheaper prices on FKR's, anyone looking for a DS pair of MC 2.0, size 10?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom