OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Blue glows looking dope but its gonna be an air max pick up month for me this time around....fk and am's are pretty much my stash anyways

man, really tempted to double up on the goddesses

would be the first time i've ever done this for a shoe, but money's tight atm and there are other things i'm trying to buy

sigh

Oreo v1

Last edited:
Can't front these pics make the goddesses look nice but I'm still gunna have to pass. A all white knit shoe wouldn't survive a day in NYC lol
That sole would quickly turn black.

You dont really understand how dirty Manhattan is until you get back home and take your shoes off lol 

That sole would quickly turn black.

You dont really understand how dirty Manhattan is until you get back home and take your shoes off lol 

You ain't never lied lol. That's not even counting walking around during rush hour where there's an 86.463% chance of someone stepping on your foot.

Went through purchasing 2 used pair of Cheetos before coming across a DS pair last year.

What shocked me was that it was a recent find at a Nike Outlet (no box top). I knew it was a flip from the seller but I couldnt pass up on a DS pair for under $200 

Ebay code: C20HELLOSPRING for %20 off.

Now is the time to get a pair of those "grails" you've been looking at for months.

The all whites are tempting but I am hesitant to cop since I already have the all white flyknit prestos.

The all whites are tempting but I am hesitant to cop since I already have the all white flyknit prestos.

But that's a different sneaker. You don't like to have the same colorway in a different silhouette?

I typically don't wear all white or black sneakers. The white prestos are the 1st all white shoe I have had since probably white af1s in middle school. :lol:

Plus I am currently trying to trim down the number of shoes I have in my possession.

sig check :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom