OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Size 11.5-13 available.

Yeah my homegirl got it for me. Said she got it from some dude on IG. I think he had them made up.

Man.. I'm gonna travel on the MC 2.0 release day.. Really need a pair, hope someone in here could snap a site selling them before friday! 
nthat.gif

wooo, landed in Vegas, placed some bets before these basketball games start and then headed over to SP at miracle mile. 9.5 in MC 2.0 still on the shelf.

reps to the guy that posted the picture and information. i'll fond your post when i have some down time. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
wooo, landed in Vegas, placed some bets before these basketball games start and then headed over to SP at miracle mile. 9.5 in MC 2.0 still on the shelf.

reps to the guy that posted the picture and information. i'll fond your post when i have some down time. :smokin :smokin

I was about to pm you earlier today to see if they still had a 9 :lol: I figured you were just gambling at the airport.

Hyper grapes Are the best CW of the non og weave where when you look from one side it looks like different shoes. People think I'm crazy when I say that. Want them back so badly. Sold them dirt cheap and I always said if flyknit racers start going up in value that would be the sleeper nobody saw coming. Extremely vibrant CW in person. For some reason purple colorways do well in the long run.

Last edited:
Hyper grapes Are the best CW of the non og weave where when you look from one side it looks like different shoes. People think I'm crazy when I say that. Want them back so badly. Sold them dirt cheap and I always said if flyknit racers start going up in value that would be the sleeper nobody saw coming. Extremely vibrant CW in person. For some reason purple colorways do well in the long run.

For me its the University Reds... Its just so nice and clean, Im surprised they were so discounted when they released and now theyre reselling for insane amounts. I guess thats also the story with Flykniy Trainers too

Are you talking about these?
nike-flyknit-racer-sport-turquoise-hyper-grape-volt-2.jpg

Since the multi 2.0's are general release could I directly buy 2 pairs off nike.com? without them canceling my order

morning gents

does anyone know if there's an active runners thread? I did a quick search by recency and seems there hasn't been one since 2015. I could be wrong.

getting prepared for a 1/2 marathon in philly this June and would like to get some insight on the best running shoe to do so.

Back
Top Bottom