OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've never had trouble sizing nikes until the flyknit racers - my MC racers sz 10 are just too big for me. I want to keep them just because they're great looking shoes, but I don't think it'll be smart for me to keep them.

I've never had trouble sizing nikes until the flyknit racers - my MC racers sz 10 are just too big for me. I want to keep them just because they're great looking shoes, but I don't think it'll be smart for me to keep them.

.5 down in Racers

copped for under retail.

i didnt think they accepted returns on worn shoes. if this is true i might just return the pair i got straight from them because i wasn't a huge fan of the coloring.
They do take worn shoes. I've done it numerous times now for my orders from NDC. I confirmed it with multiple Nike reps to make sure 

Does anyone know if any stores will be getting the Free Flyknits on Aug. 1 or are they only available on NDC?? Help would be greatly appreciated

I just ordered mine from Lukes Locker also, how do you like them on feet? Fit true to size?
I just ordered mine from LL also. How do you like them on feet? True to size?
Volt Racers from Luke's Locker showed up today.

Wonder how "brand new" condition these really are since the bottom soles are a little dirty (understandable to an extent since people try em on in store and etc) but white mid soles seemed to be a little dirty with some stains on em
grin.gif

But nothing major to the point I wanna return em or anything. Just happy I got the Volts now
nthat.gif

Wanna pick up the recent Black/White Racers and find me a pair of the Orange Racers.
Mine didn't look brand new either. The sole was a little dirty but nothing to bad. I would say go .5 size up because TTS fits a bit snug

I probably should have went .5 size down on my racers but it's not too bad. Just would like it a bit more snug.

Anyone who has ordered from wiggle before know how long it usually takes for shipping? Not in a hurry for my volt trainers but would just like to know when to expect them.

read a couple post and i see some say half size up and half size down. Im a 9.5 but can only find the ones im looking for in a 9. Should i pull the trigger?

they do stretch a bit, so it depends if you're a 9.5 leaning towards a 10 or a 9

read a couple post and i see some say half size up and half size down. Im a 9.5 but can only find the ones im looking for in a 9. Should i pull the trigger?

9.5 is my TTS and i coulda/shoulda gone .5 size down... but everyone's foot is different. The flyknit 1s are perfect in my TTS if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom