OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If these are really coming back, Nike is bringing em back A lot sooner than I expected. Didn't think I'd be back in this thread for a couple more years at least

Last edited:
If they weren't meant as hypebeast shoes Nike wouldn't bother putting this type of effort in. They know what the hype was before and they will try to recreate it by using all of their means. They pumped all of their hyped shoes on their athletes for the NBA catwalk essentially. Let's face it, that's what the player arrivals have become.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Even the historically low key (from a popularity perspective) air maxes have become hype bait. I'll guarantee if trainers come out they'll follow the same trend.

Looking at the trainers that draymond posted on the obrien trophy, those could be the new fkt with the new sku, they look like they might have lunarlon or something in the midsole, and they have a different pattern/colorblocking in the upper. I agree that KD is probably wearing a retro of the old fkt than the old pair himself, this summer is the 5 year anniversary of them (they came out at the 2012 olympics, right?). Just waiting for official info on them, id love to replace my black/white trainers that are beat to ****.

@NYC757  posted some sku information months ago. use the search in this thread option at the top of the page for his posts.  

No official date yet but expect one cw per month starting in July. I'll update as needed.

Nike Flyknit Trainer 

$150

AH8396

-001 PALE GREY/ BLACK- WHITE

-100 WHITE/ BLACK-WHITE

-400 CIRRUS BLUE/ BLACK-WHITE

-600 SUNSET TINT/ BLACK-WHITE 

@dragicon  

Back
Top Bottom