OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got some time today..

^ nice! Got any better pics? I was thinking of doing something similar with one of my pairs.

Hello,

New to this forum, always admired shoes since growing up in high school in the early 90's but never bought expensive sneakers..I actually went all the way to about last year buying my first jordans. As of recently I have gone super over board buying shoes ( Jordan's , ultraboost ) and now I just bought my first pair of trainers.....wow I can't do this I'm broke now...lol

I'm going to paint the white on the pink or blue trainers when I get those...I haven't decided which color between those two, but I'm going to wait for sales definitely.

Hello,

New to this forum, always admired shoes since growing up in high school in the early 90's but never bought expensive sneakers..I actually went all the way to about last year buying my first jordans. As of recently I have gone super over board buying shoes ( Jordan's , ultraboost ) and now I just bought my first pair of trainers.....wow I can't do this I'm broke now...lol
Did you pay resale for the trainers? They're retroing this month.

For the folks painting the swoosh, care to share the process? Easy as grabbing some paint (angelus?) and brush and doing by hand?

i hate the unpadded shoes, which is why i cannot do racers.

they feel really flimsy like im wearing socks with plastic at the bottom.

whats the appeal of unpadded to you guys? 

Socks with a sole and some cushion is exactly what Nike is going for with these shoes. For me the appeal of the racers is how light they are, how much comfort I feel they have, and they vent so well. The looks are also a bonus, as I am somewhat skinny, and don't like having boats on my feet with shorts on.

That's what I like about them. They are light, breathe really well, and are slim.

I wear size 13 so I like how they don't look like boats on my feet.

For the folks painting the swoosh, care to share the process? Easy as grabbing some paint (angelus?) and brush and doing by hand?
Be sure to use acetone on the desired region where you want to paint. Taking the factory seal off the upper will stop the paint from cracking. Also be sure to tape off the areas where you don't want paint/acetone going.

anyone hit up on any mariah racers yet? how's the fitting and the wear comparing to the typical flyknit racers. Heavily considering them, but heard that the toes area are narrow as hell and i have wide feet. So little on feet shots so far 

anyone hit up on any mariah racers yet? how's the fitting and the wear comparing to the typical flyknit racers. Heavily considering them, but heard that the toes area are narrow as hell and i have wide feet. So little on feet shots so far 

Waiting on my first pair should be her by Tuesday I'll let you know

I got a pair, but they will be going back to Nike. Too tight in the toe box for me, and I have pretty normal sized feet. I ordered the multi colors, and went a half size up. Some guy originally posted in here that it should be a full size up. In general, the shoes are OK. The racer is still better in my opinion.

I got a pair, but they will be going back to Nike. Too tight in the toe box for me, and I have pretty normal sized feet. I ordered the multi colors, and went a half size up. Some guy originally posted in here that it should be a full size up. In general, the shoes are OK. The racer is still better in my opinion.
That's gonna suck for me then, since i have wide feet. How's the material, is the whole flyknit stretchable like a sock-like wear, or only the opening of the shoe is.

No matter how good the shoe looks, if the fit doesn't fit well and comfortable, its a goner :frown:

That's gonna suck for me then, since i have wide feet. How's the material, is the whole flyknit stretchable like a sock-like wear, or only the opening of the shoe is.
No matter how good the shoe looks, if the fit doesn't fit well and comfortable, its a goner :frown:

The body of the shoe is the unstretchy flyknit variety like the old racers. The tongue and collar has some stretch to it.

Back
Top Bottom