OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Keep the ultraboost to the hypebeast, and leave this FK trainer to the old, general folks like me. :tongue:

Keep the ultraboost to the hypebeast, and leave this FK trainer to the old, general folks like me. :tongue:

to be honest the UB market is starting to dry up.. other than the limited stuff the GRs that you can never find for retail months ago are all sitting for sale now

I should be able to make it from September to December without a shoe purchase. Pale greys and olives are what I'm interested in.

Got mine in the mail last week. Size wise, I went with my racer size. Similar fit but the shoe is wider than racers.
White Trainers 2.0.JPG

White Trainers.JPG

230 shipped for size 12 white trainers too high? Would hate for pricing to go up, or do you guys think I should wait for us release or for prices to drop

230 shipped for size 12 white trainers too high? Would hate for pricing to go up, or do you guys think I should wait for us release or for prices to drop
Wait it out. The recent multicolor ultraboosts were going for the same prices with the overseas release and then dropped to near retail a day or two before the US release because people weren't getting their pairs sold and resellers began to undercut each other.

-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

Expensive month.

bro, highest ask right now on stockx is $214. hopefully you haven't ever signed up on that site, and if not, go sign up, get a $25 off coupon for new member and you'll get these for under $200.

I'm truly relieved, Trainers do nothing for me, it'll save me a good chunk of money, I can blow on other non-essential essentials.

Give me a heads up when the Racers return boys.

we dont know that yet. These are the first batch of cws so there is still hope we will see some of the older cws

Yeah, I'm not too devastated overall. Lot of good colorways coming, so I'd be happy with a pair of the black/white or Olives. I still have my OG Volt Racers from 2012, so I'll be ok. If the Volt Trainers come, then that's awesome because I could then retire my Racers.

Yeah, I'm not too devastated overall. Lot of good colorways coming, so I'd be happy with a pair of the black/white or Olives. I still have my OG Volt Racers from 2012, so I'll be ok. If the Volt Trainers come, then that's awesome because I could then retire my Racers.
i want to have the volt trainers really bad man. I'm waiting on info about them because I don't wanna go pay resale price

i want to have the volt trainers really bad man. I'm waiting on info about them because I don't wanna go pay resale price

If there's one thing that should be learned, it's to never pay resale prices for anything Nike pumps out. Lol at the people who paid $200 for Calypso Roshes a few years ago. Heck, if you look back in this thread too, you can see all the suckers paying resale prices for MC 1.0 and 2.0s. Nike eventually retros everything.

Back
Top Bottom