OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The volts i just got from Wiggle were pad free. i like the feel of them without the pad so much better.

Padded trainers suck imo, they ruin the whole shape of the shoe. Or it might be the fact that the ribbon laces suck as well. 

I purchased a pre-order pair and received it already, as you can see it is white on the inside and black on the outside. The rrs customer service reps get way too much credit, they are pretty bad imo.
Well that clears that up, Lol

Haha so weird...the RRS rep was so adamant that they were white on the outside.
I know right 
laugh.gif

I purchased a pre-order pair and received it already, as you can see it is white on the inside and black on the outside. The rrs customer service reps get way too much credit, they are pretty bad imo.
Go about 50-60 pages back. You'll see that we had already gotten to the bottom of this.

Also, you'll read that there was an RRS rep that admitted the CW on NDC was accurate and the version on there site was not.

I thought I was one...but this thread is full of true noobs.

Go about 50-60 pages back. You'll see that we had already gotten to the bottom of this.

Also, you'll read that there was an RRS rep that admitted the CW on NDC was accurate and the version on there site was not.

People are too damn lazy to read.............it's a shame.  

Just got back from my honeymoon to my second pair of MC FK Racers from RRS that was backordered since 5/29......nice color distribution on these, same as my NDC pair.  However, there was some knitting that was messed up on my pair...not too mad about that tho.  

awww, but repeating what's already been said for the sole purpose of being redundant is the fun thing about this thread
Its crazy that once the MC Racers released this read is being completely redundant. Glad I'm slowly started to see some of the older people one here aka PRE MC

Ain't nobody got time to go through 50 - 60 pages!

I got my black trainers from lukeslocker yesterday but was padded. I think it depends on the size. I bought an 11.5

Last edited:
Completed my racer collection...sans htm...but I love it anyway!

All will be worn at one point or another. Doubled up on volts and will probably double up on others as well...

Completed my racer collection...sans htm...but I love it anyway!

All will be worn at one point or another. Doubled up on volts and will probably double up on others as well...

:pimp:

All im waiting on is for RRS to restock on the grey pair and my racer collection will look the same (minus doubles)

Back
Top Bottom