OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Footlocker. So I can see the pale greys in person.

Oh ok I got you. I wish they released at footstores too. So much more convenient and gives you more options as a consumer. Like being able to try the shoe on etc. I def feel ya.

I
My old trainer collection. Was able to purchase the bright crimson/grey a few days ago for $60 but a 1/2 size bigger. That and the Total Orange are the current trainers I own

Untitled.png

The one I regret selling. I can't seem to find this cw anywhere (for a decent price at least). At the time, the color was a bit "loud" for me but looking back at it, I wish I held onto them
Untitled2.png

Had some MC samples I sold, along with volt trainers (2 pairs) I sold as well. Really looking to a purchase a DS Volt pair, along with a Uni Red & Blue Glow
I love the electric greens. Picked them up 2 years ago for $170 off eBay. Currently have the Volts and the electric greens.

Got an email from snkrs about new releases this week. No mention of trainers which means it's going to sit for couple of hours. Everyone will eat this week.

They may not sit long but I got a feeling all us in here will be able to copp with relative ease one way or another.

Camping out can't be the move. Get yours tho. As long as it's not over night because these shouldn't warrant that. I personally think us NTers are mostly the ones anticipating these shoes like that. Everybody's eating. I'm calling it now.

Last edited:
Camping out can't be the move. Get yours tho. As long as it's not over night because these shouldn't warrant that. I personally think us NTers are mostly the ones anticipating these shoes like that. Everybody's eating. I'm calling it now.

For sure not overnight. Maybe like 2-2.5 hours camp in the morning.

For those asking about sizing, the 2017 runs 0.5 sz bigger vs the old padded version. All three pictured are a size 11. The 2017 puffs up more in the toe box-noticable when running. I'm sizing to a 10.5 for the SNKRS release, hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Just a question because it was brought up here, when you return something from NDC from like a year ago, what do you tell customer service chat why you're returning it? I have a pair of ball shoes that I've never even touched and I might as well return them.

Just a question because it was brought up here, when you return something from NDC from like a year ago, what do you tell customer service chat why you're returning it? I have a pair of ball shoes that I've never even touched and I might as well return them.

Do you have the original invoice that came with the shoes? The one that has the return label? if so, I wouldnt bother with customer service. I did this a few weeks ago. Just take the label and place on the box you plan on shipping the shoe in.

In the event that you dont and you reach to CS, just tell them you're looking to return. They'll make a note to your account and send two emails. One indicating that they're expecting a return and one with a return label. If they do ask why, be honest (no longer interested, pricing, etc). Just confirm that the item is unworn. Be prepared to have the order number ready. If you dont have that, at least the email account information you used to place the order.

Last edited:

I've returned 1 to a 2-years-old shoe to outlets and Nike town before. No questions asked with the receipt.

If mailing them back in, I can't help you there. But if you got a Nike physical store. It's way easier.

last few times i returned to nike outlet, they only did in store gift card. maybe back to regular nike town store is different or managers decisions . idk

last few times i returned to nike outlet, they only did in store gift card. maybe back to regular nike town store is different or managers decisions . idk

You got got then. If your item is unworn and you have receipt, you get your money back. No questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom