OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@bigevan23 weren't you looking for a 13? Can't remember. May have said you're passing on the whites, but ... if you're buying, rep your man above with the link. And dude who dropped thinks coupon in the thread.

"Take10 for 10% off, $155 shipped for me."
They were cooked before i can place order with a 13 :frown:

totally unrelated but what happened to that new posts button that used to pop up on the bottom of the screen. Have not been back here for the longest

Yep forgot to use TAKE10. Was rushing. Emailed them and let's see if they can refund the difference. If not oh well. Congrats to all who were able to cop

Got a feeling it's going to be a dry Thurst-day for many tomorrow. That stock went like...quick.

I already have the whites and greys (don't want the pinks), so the stress is lifted somewhat as I'm only in for doubles today. Just gotta feeling this is going to be a little rough in here.

Might not want to get a hesitant trigger over $10 or $20 extra.

Shoe Gallerry had about 150 pairs. Took maybe 8-10 min to completely sell out. I think there will be A LOT of Ws in the morning. A few LS here and there but lotta dubs..

Notre
A ma maniere
Wish
Social status
SNKRS
Saint Alfred

Are a few stores off the top of my head dropping tmrw morning. Be fast be ready.
Don't hesitate if you really want em and you'll be good to go

Was debating whether to double up off sneaker gallery but passed. think itll be a easy cop for people tomorrow off snkrs tbh

Back
Top Bottom