OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I make sure to check out all of the pages I missed when I check this thread, which is pretty much daily. I haven't been following it since day one but when I did decide to start keeping up with it I made sure to read at least 20 of the previous pages because I know that asking questions that have been asked a million times gets aggravating. If you take your time to read a few pages back they will have the answers to most of your questions.

Not trying to be a smart *** at all but when I have a question in any thread the first thing I do is hit the little "search thread" button with the red magnifying glass and type key words into it. It will show you in time order whenever your key words have been used in a post.

This is imo the most efficient way to find answers to sizing questions, reliable sites, discount codes, how to steam... etc. A little effort goes a long way.

Also unrelated but I'm about done with my custom electric green trainers and am pretty excited about them, I'll post pictures soon 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Not trying to be a smart *** at all but when I have a question in any thread the first thing I do is hit the little "search thread" button with the red magnifying glass and type key words into it. It will show you in time order whenever your key words have been used in a post.

This is imo the most efficient way to find answers to sizing questions, reliable sites, discount codes, how to steam... etc. A little effort goes a long way.

Also unrelated but I'm about done with my custom electric green trainers and am pretty excited about them, I'll post pictures soon 
happy.gif
I was just about to post this.  The search function is definitely your friend when it comes to almost every question.

If you use it and don't find anything, post a unique question and someone will probably answer it.

He's mad because you got more attention than he did when you posted the link. 

Exactly.

I just read 5 pages of nonsense, with most coming from people complaining about the nonsense.

You see it in all threads where hype was originally low on a shoe, only to blow up out of nowhere. Those "OG's" now feel entitled and get their panties in a bunch because more fans popped up.

Dude, its just shoes. Not that serious. Very simple to just ignore someones "repetitive" post. I seriously cant believe someone complained about a link posted that was previously posted the day before or page before. Really? Good lord.

I make sure to check out all of the pages I missed when I check this thread, which is pretty much daily. I haven't been following it since day one but when I did decide to start keeping up with it I made sure to read at least 20 of the previous pages because I know that asking questions that have been asked a million times gets aggravating. If you take your time to read a few pages back they will have the answers to most of your questions.
THIS

Andrepad11, I completely understand your view of resellers buying up stock but what I fail to understand is your post in which you were critical of my posting of the red trainer link.

As you said my post was "about posting links to help people find pairs."

Your was just an example because I was frustrated at the time so I didn't mean any hard feelings

The way I see it is that if you know the answer to a redundant question, answer it. It takes the same amount of time to answer the damn question as it does to type a smart *** reply. If you don't know the answer, don't answer the question. Simple as that. 

Ya'll talking about "read through the thread". People just don't have time to sift through info and info. Like I said, if you really want to help, create a FAQ on the front page. PM the OP asking if he can update the page. Me and another dude did the EXACT thing which is the only reason you have a list of past colorways on the first page. 

He's mad because you got more attention than he did when you posted the link. 

You want to be spoon fed everything without attempting to put in any effort before hand? So I guess we need to baby everybody.

I'm not mad, but you want to come in here and think your Mr. Hotshot and defend ppl being lazy.

I can careless about reps and all that craps. When I used to come on this thread I felt a strong community bond compared to the cry baby Jordan thread. This is the only thread I follow because ppl geniunely like flyknits and it's fun to talk with

So enough about the MC pack...

I wish the squadron blue was more dark obsidian but not bad IMO. And they feel just as tight as the unpadded pair, no difference to be between padded & unpadded to change the size...just FTR.
These look pretty nice the stock photos don't really do this colorway any justice.

Exactly.

I just read 5 pages of nonsense, with most coming from people complaining about the nonsense.

You see it in all threads where hype was originally low on a shoe, only to blow up out of nowhere. Those "OG's" now feel entitled and get their panties in a bunch because more fans popped up.

Dude, its just shoes. Not that serious. Very simple to just ignore someones "repetitive" post. I seriously cant believe someone complained about a link posted that was previously posted the day before or page before. Really? Good lord.

Ok so everyday every hour we will all PM you what's the sizing like on flyknits. Lets see how long you can take it before it gets annoying.
I like how you bring up the argument of "OG" being entitled when NONE of the "OGs" are complaining about having entitlement over shoes.

Last edited:
Ok so everyday every hour we will all PM you what's the sizing like on flyknits. Lets see how long you can take it before it gets annoying.

Huh?

Alot of things are annoying in life. People asking repetitive questions about shoes isnt one of them for me. Its easy to ignore. Your blood pressure is rising because someone posted a link that was posted the previous day. You responded like a chick who's upset because another chick went out and bought the same purse.

Meh........multi trainers got here......meh

I started feeling the same way. Went from needing to being ok with getting them if/when I ever get them. Mission has been aborted, for now. Very happy I didnt cave and copped at $225.

Huh?

Alot of things are annoying in life. People asking repetitive questions about shoes isnt one of them for me. Its easy to ignore. Your blood pressure is rising because someone posted a link that was posted the previous day. You responded like a chick who's upset because another chick went out and bought the same purse.

I was just frustrated earlier and didnt mean to lash out like that.

Where can i get these?

Nike but if you want Unpadded ones like that then you just have to stalk eBay

Where can i get these?

Uh oh, be ready for a wave of anger coming your way! Dudes won't be happy with your question since it was probably posted on page 48, 76, 98, 114, 138, 201, and 311. Spend the next 12 days and you'll find the link.

**I'm joking by the way, but not about the first sentence.

Black trainers came in from Luke's today, padded version unfortunately. Reds will be here Thursday and I'd expect them to be unpadded since I don't recall there being a second run of them.

honestly it's got to the point where the people complaining about the repetitive questions and the people complaining about the complainers are equally annoying :lol:

You guys all need to go outside and get some fresh air. This has gotten ridiculous on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom