OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got the whites, and want the pale greys but as mentioned, it feels like they are too close to the whites. Can't really go wrong with any of them tho.

Seriously. I just want my money back at this point cause there's no way they're gonna fulfill them. Especially cause someone very earlier in this thread since their pair shipped from them

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday and shoes should be here tomorrow. email there customer service, they were quick responding.

My Goodhood pair came in today. Joints came shipped in a plastic bag so the box is destroyed. Pale greys are super clean though.

I got the whites, unsure if I wanted to keep. In hand they are awesome, and on foot, feel great. Went TTS, and fits better than my .5 up Racers.

I really didnt want to fall for the hype, but might need some more CW's of these trainers!

My Goodhood pair came in today. Joints came shipped in a plastic bag so the box is destroyed. Pale greys are super clean though.

Where are you located? My tracking info shows that my Pales are now in the US, but I expect it will take another day or 2 for them to actually get here.

Disappointing that they shipped in a bag, though.

Where are you located? My tracking info shows that my Pales are now in the US, but I expect it will take another day or 2 for them to actually get here.

Disappointing that they shipped in a bag, though.

Right outside Detroit. My tracking said the same exact thing about the package being in the UK. Tracking doesn't even say they've been delivered.

Very happy with the trainers coming back, but am I the only one who hates the sheen on the new flyknit material still? I hate how it looks kind of shiny in a dim light

Right outside Detroit. My tracking said the same exact thing about the package being in the UK. Tracking doesn't even say they've been delivered.

Thanks. I'm in CO, tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow. So maybe the "local delivery depot" is actually here in CO. Weird *** tracking system they used, that doesn't give any actual details.

No reservation for me on Pale Greys. I'm wondering if Nike even sent any out since these are technically a Nike Lab release

Just got my pair today from Kith. For sizing, I would say use your Vans Authentics size if you plan on wearing these with thin socks or low cut socks and/or you prefer a snug fit. Other than that, if you wear thicker socks and/or prefer a looser fit, I would go a .5 size up. My Vans size is an 8, but if I wanted a little looser fit I sometimes get an 8.5 in Authentics. This is in perspective of a normal/narrow foot.

UPS app says my Kith pair is estimated to be delivered tomorrow but it still hasn't ever moved past "Order Processed: Ready for UPS".. wtf

Still waiting on undefeated to ship my order. I emailed them on Monday and they replied that they would send them out on Tuesday. It's now Wednesday and my status is still showing unfulfilled. The Darkside Initiative shipped my order on Friday and I got them on Monday. Might cancel if they don't send them out tomorrow and go for the Pale Greys.

Seriously. I just want my money back at this point cause there's no way they're gonna fulfill them. Especially cause someone very earlier in this thread since their pair shipped from them

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday and shoes should be here tomorrow. email there customer service, they were quick responding.

First they said 2-5 days now it's 5-7. For the record, my order was placed at 9:00:40 PST.

"We process orders according to the time they come in. We received many orders. Please be patient. We are working as fast as we can. Please allow 5-7 business days for special orders."

My Social Status order was shipped via FedEx, and they just sent me a text that delivery requires a signature. Might not be anyone home tomorrow to sign for them, what can I do? "Customize Delivery" and have them held at local FedEx facility?

My Social Status order was shipped via FedEx, and they just sent me a text that delivery requires a signature. Might not be anyone home tomorrow to sign for them, what can I do? "Customize Delivery" and have them held at local FedEx facility?
Yeah, sign up for a fedex account if you haven't already. It's a smooth process and very convenient.

delivery.

36517255620_fdb1a64644_c.jpg

pale greys are so cool.

I think this picture convinced me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom