OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't have before pics because it was too painful to look at but this is what white trainers look like after wearing them to a tailgate walking through dirt and grass around the stadium. Cleaned with Jason markk 4x and magic eraser. Got most of the stains out but it still doesn't have the glow it did before in person.
IMG_0715.JPG

Just tell people they're pale greys, you're golden.

Surprised that SNS has size 12.5 in PGs and STs; ordered. Now, I have an extra pair of PGs in 12!

Glad to see everyone eating good on these trainers. Looks like if you want them, you can grab them without too much effort, and that's how it should be.

Yea man they look really nice on feet. My only gripe is the face that the mid sole isn't ribbed like the og racers when they crease it's more noticeable but it's not gunna make me rock them any less

Creases give the shoes character lol

So they can bring out the heavy stuff aka yeezys (are they able to even do that without he's permission) and air mags for GR pls :rofl: them losing sales can mean they would have to bring out something to help compete? Idk just wishful thinking. Always thought air mags would be a thing available to everyone in the future when I was a kid watching back to the Future 2. And it really doesn't matter I was just making a small discussion.

Yep they can and word is the whole family will be able to get pair when they retro :wink:

IMG_0330.PNG

Y'all need to stop throwing people off.. these are NOT nikelab only shoes ... they are on the SNKRS app and everyone will eat just put in work

The Flyknit Trainer is a Nikelab collection item. Not that it will release only at Nikelabs, and snkrs carries NSW which Nikelab is under the umbrella of. Based on numbers Ive seen for this model and location allocation Id say that in comparison to Jordan or BBall stuff there isnt a lot of trainers made. But I do think it matches the demand of the market which is why resale isnt too high.

Not saying these are nike lab buuuuuuuuut
IMG_0322.PNG

The knit by nights were a nike lab release and they were on snkrs as well and that was the only place to get them beside boutiques. It these white ones are following the same pattern they very well maybe Nike labs

Great example

Are there fakes already floating around of the 2017 black/white trainers ?
I just got a email from stockx saying the B/W trainers did not pass authenticity check.

That doesnt mean they were fake,couldve been a flaw/defect with them as well.

Heading to LA tomorrow, what shops have the trainers in stock? I want to try a pair half size smaller to see if that helps with heel slippage

Lots of sizes available PG and sunsets on nike canada if anyone needs a proxy. works out to $226 CAD after taxes.

Buy What You Like

Hahaha that's cause the shoes on the left are fake, lol! Jk! But I agree trainers are sooooo much better
Nice to see the shift on trainers. Before being discontinued most people were hating on them cause they were on Racers jock. Main complaint was they were to bulky. Ive always been a fan which is why I was upset when they were discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom