OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Go fish for your likes in the Vapormax thread homie.

tenor.gif

Lol “fishing for likes” y’all to uptight in here bruh. Here you go to make it all better for you

9F8D9616-95F8-435B-8C1E-0F764D9E9FE7.jpeg

Happy flyknit friday

$75 woulda copped :smh:

Hope y’all orders ship, I ain’t one of those salty people who strikes out and hopes they get canceled :lol: nice deal for those

Lot of great deals under retail for those blue trainers but wait a month and outlets we go. Plus 30 hash making it $60.

By the way, check your Burlington coat factory. I saw flyknit lunarepics for $50 and lunartempos for like $30 if you're trying to sole swap to make it look htm.

I feel like those could've benefitted from having a black tongue but then again I ain't a big fan of yellow

Lol at dude catching vapormax shade. I kind of got that posting lunars. Which wasn't deserved as I seen freeruns in here before. :rolleyes

Released all around the same time, but yea those vapors are a thread of it's own

Damn 115 for blue trainers might be copped but idk I feel like they might go lower :lol:

Back
Top Bottom