OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I decided to dye my grey tongue black.

I think that's the way to go. The 3 is better then the 1 when it comes to the vibrancy of the knit. I prefer the softer knit of the OG, but the 3's pop in the sunlight AND with artificial light.

Purple trainers dropping November 1st

Not sure if it’s been posted

ED3694A3-503B-4BB5-BFFE-2FB7E7C83CB9.jpeg

Anyone know where to find the Citron on discount? Waiting for Notre to drop them to $99 like their other colorways and then cop with their 15% discount code.

Anyone know where to find the Citron on discount? Waiting for Notre to drop them to $99 like their other colorways and then cop with their 15% discount code.

I don’t think you’re gonna beat that $85 anywhere anytime soon..

^^ Notre has the best price for Cirrus Blue right now combined with the discount code. Patiently waiting they drop the Citron too. :evil:

I don’t think you’re gonna beat that $85 anywhere anytime soon..

That's what I'm waiting on. Kind of worried they sell out my size before then. They're currently priced at $150. I could have sworn the pale grey and sunsets went on sale to $99 quicker than this.

Think I’m go ahead and copp citrons on discount if I get the chance. They kinda grew on me for some reason.

How do Zoom Mariah’s fit? TTS?

Exactly the same as the 2017 trainers in my opinion.

They are more restrictive in the forefoot than racers. They don't really fit me well... 9 is good length wise, but tight in the forefoot on the sides. 9.5 is good in the forefoot, but it is too long and slips.

Yah, I need to fix it, but never painted shoes before and I don't want to make it worse. Is their a quick/easier solution like a paint pen or something? Thanks.

Im not sure i know for my Ultra boost i use a white oil based sharpie to whiten the boost but thats it im not sure how they will work on FKR since the colors are so specific.

Purple trainers dropping November 1st

Not sure if it’s been posted

ED3694A3-503B-4BB5-BFFE-2FB7E7C83CB9.jpeg

SOOOOOOOOO in for these

Exactly the same as the 2017 trainers in my opinion.

They are more restrictive in the forefoot than racers. They don't really fit me well... 9 is good length wise, but tight in the forefoot on the sides. 9.5 is good in the forefoot, but it is too long and slips.
Thanks was thinking about the Bordeaux cw that’s up but I think I’ll wait now.

Back
Top Bottom