OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, good stuff in here as always! I have a pair of Orca 3.0s that I want to customize and I was thinking of painting the tongue white. Has anyone here tried painting their shoe tongues white for their Orcas? I've seen the Multi 3.0s customs, from grey to black, but I haven't seen tongues done in white. Thanks in advance! :smile:

CC33B9B9-FB32-45DC-8811-78D226458D0A.png
Nike plus member exclusive 2/5 I believe

How do you become a Nike plus member?

Hey guys, good stuff in here as always! I have a pair of Orca 3.0s that I want to customize and I was thinking of painting the tongue white. Has anyone here tried painting their shoe tongues white for their Orcas? I've seen the Multi 3.0s customs, from grey to black, but I haven't seen tongues done in white. Thanks in advance! :smile:

its impossible to make it white best bet is to find a white tongue donor and sew it on

I think the best way to paint it white is to do a grey layer first, and then white over that.

Are the olives dropping stateside? I feel like $129 is still too much given the deep discounts almost every other colorway has had.

Are the olives dropping stateside? I feel like $129 is still too much given the deep discounts almost every other colorway has had.

They will. Maybe in June. But then you’ll have to wait until August or September when they are finally on the deep discount. So go ahead and wait 9 months to save $40.

Sheesh. I mean, it isn’t like I don’t have a closet full of pairs I have yet to wear. Not even stressing the wait since they’re not THAT serious.

Btw, no chance it’ll take 9 months from now to cop at discount. :lol: #NTextremes

Sheesh. I mean, it isn’t like I don’t have a closet full of pairs I have yet to wear. Not even stressing the wait since they’re not THAT serious.

Btw, no chance it’ll take 9 months from now to cop at discount. :lol: #NTextremes
Yah it will. If you’re waiting for a US drop in June, then it’s at least 6 months to buy at retail based on my consulting of a calendar.

Back
Top Bottom