OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike deaded stacking discount codes with swoosh accounts nearly a year ago :frown::smh:

I use to EAT :smh:

Damn... I used to have an account. I miss that thing. I was going to ask a friend who has an account if they were ~$35 after tax.

Damn I'm jealous of all these crazy discounts you guys in the States are getting. Canada doesn't get that great of a deal on racers

In case anyone is still looking for a pair of Cheetos, Sz 10. They’re used but condition isn’t too bad.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/112770456375

Looks pretty beat to me. Lots of discoloration on the upper (for whatever reason, my cheetos also have this, and I can't seem to clean it like my other racers), and no shots of the bottom of the shoe would be a deal breaker for me. Why didn't he include a sole shot?... probably because they are worn down.

Looks pretty beat to me. Lots of discoloration on the upper (for whatever reason, my cheetos also have this, and I can't seem to clean it like my other racers), and no shots of the bottom of the shoe would be a deal breaker for me. Why didn't he include a sole shot?... probably because they are worn down.

I scrolled through the pics too quickly. Agreed, they are quite beat. I remember that discoloration on a cheap pair I bought that I ended up selling for more via eBay

Scrubbed it down with everything, even oxiclean and went through 3 wash cycles and it stayed the same. Needless to stay, smelled great though.

52DAC6E8-7425-49BB-BEF4-FC59591CA49D.png

Just pulled the trigger! Best $56 bucks spent lol :lol:

Has anyone machine washed their flyknit trainers? Debating on doing it to mine since I got some scuffs on my white trainers...

Has anyone machine washed their flyknit trainers? Debating on doing it to mine since I got some scuffs on my white trainers...

Lmao. U might not wanna do that. It’s gonna look like shrivel up condom. Just get a hot towel a used toothbrush and some toothpaste and start scrubbing.
C6B3068D-D6FF-4272-B63E-B37F52531293.gif

Not true.

Put them in a pillowcase and knot it. Wash on COLD with a low spin and let them air dry. Remove the laces and insole before the wash... throw them in the case if you see fit.

Figured that'd be the way to do it. I do the exact same thing with my UB, but wasn't sure if it applied to Flyknit too. Thanks for the tip.

Nike deaded stacking discount codes with swoosh accounts nearly a year ago :frown::smh:

I use to EAT :smh:

If you’re “student” or military, you still may be able to stack. Certainly can’t use the Flash Sale codes. If you have a buddy is school, I don’t know who they verify, but military generates a code. May be able to give it a whirl.

We’ve been going over this since 2012. Don’t use hot water in a machine and don’t but them in a machine dryer.

The link you posted is from someone that did exactly what you’re not supposed to do.

No need to misinform people.

I didn’t misinform no one I gave my advice. Toothbrush, hot water and a towel. Thier isn’t one way to clean shoe boss. The link I posted is bringing awareness of what happens when u might put them in machine. Not everyone has washing machine nor does all washing machine works the same.

n0phcfz.jpg

Result of using shoe tree.

Do not dry them in an microwave oven, like cats.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the day I can get these for under 100

Idk if that will happen. I was searching for Cheetos for the past 3 months non-stop. A DS pair sold for $450 shipped on ebay.

I got extremely lucky I found a pair for $170 shipped worn twice. It had just been listed within 5 minutes. I was so happy!

Back
Top Bottom