OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If i could up this more than once i would ahah. 
super helpful!!! and much appreciated!! thankyou

just researched tech if anyone interested..

lunars: full length lunarlon

racers: forefoot zoom unit with full length phylon
trainers: heel and forefoot zoom unit

No problem man hopefully that can be posted somewhere on the first page. Thanks for stating the technology differences nicely so it's easy for ppl to compare

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but I've been seeing this commercial lately and I see plenty worried about getting their FKS dirty so this might be a solution?

Not sure if posted but I've been seeing this commercial lately and I see plenty worried about getting their FKS dirty so this might be a solution?

Yeah, that's a horrible idea. I definitely would advise against this.

MINT Products from Foot Locker are the way to go

Sorry, don't really have time to go through whole thread, as I'm sure this question has been posted multiple times... but yea if anyone could just give me a quick reply it would be helpful.

How do the trainers fit in comparison with the lunars? .

Sorry, don't really have time to go through whole thread, as I'm sure this question has been posted multiple times... but yea if anyone could just give me a quick reply it would be helpful.

How do the trainers fit in comparison with the lunars? .

TTS

For all you guys looking for larger sizes in multicolors, try going to a local running store like Fleet Feet and ask them if they can order you a pair. Make sure you have the style number.

For all you guys looking for larger sizes in multicolors, try going to a local running store like Fleet Feet and ask them if they can order you a pair. Make sure you have the style number.

I've been checking up on their Instagram to see if some MC Racers would drop. I called them when the Lunars were getting hyped and they said they wouldn't get them and low and behold, they got them.

Hey everyone, new to this thread. Got 3 new pairs at niketown Seattle

But I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could find the mostly white with a little black trainers?

The SF one. It's so damn hidden too that if they did get them, I doubt anyone would really know. I got the Volt Trainers there during the Olympics way after release and they still had pairs.
Just called, they don't have MC Racers

Back
Top Bottom