OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These. I just purchased the item but no confirmation email. Hopefully it goes through if not ill need another spot.

https://www.citygear.com/nike-flyknit-trainer-16.html

I'm not too sure what you are asking about in your first post, but what I would suggest is to to buy the grey with blue sole trainers from Nike.com on 5/5. Nike has a return policy where you can return the shoes for years after you buy them, as long as they arent worn. I feel like the grey/blue will go on discount in the future. You can buy from nike, and wear them around. If you find them cheaper in the future, you can always buy that cheaper pair, and return the new, cheaper pair back to nike for your $150 back.

As for the black/white, they haven't restocked on Nike.com yet in the USA. Other retailers have restocked, so I would imagine nike will in the future as well. However, it is difficult to predict when that happens. It is also difficult to say if you will be lucky enough to be online when that happens. ~$200 isn't a terrible price for them, considering that they retail for $160ish after tax.

I'm not too sure what you are asking about in your first post, but what I would suggest is to to buy the grey with blue sole trainers from Nike.com on 5/5. Nike has a return policy where you can return the shoes for years after you buy them, as long as they arent worn. I feel like the grey/blue will go on discount in the future. You can buy from nike, and wear them around. If you find them cheaper in the future, you can always buy that cheaper pair, and return the new, cheaper pair back to nike for your $150 back.

As for the black/white, they haven't restocked on Nike.com yet in the USA. Other retailers have restocked, so I would imagine nike will in the future as well. However, it is difficult to predict when that happens. It is also difficult to say if you will be lucky enough to be online when that happens. ~$200 isn't a terrible price for them, considering that they retail for $160ish after tax.
If my order doesnt go through I'll def cop on Nike. Actually wanted to cop on Nike first since they always email you back coupon throughout the year and give random gift cert. I'll keep an eye out on restocks, if not imma jus get the white w/gums as my 3rd pair. IDK what else to get honestly..may op for oreo racer since mine has a hole in them zzzzzz, still a good pair too.

If anyone in LA is still looking for the black/white trainers - shoepalace in Santa Monica had a 12 and I believe a few other sizes this weekend.

If my order doesnt go through I'll def cop on Nike. Actually wanted to cop on Nike first since they always email you back coupon throughout the year and give random gift cert. I'll keep an eye out on restocks, if not imma jus get the white w/gums as my 3rd pair. IDK what else to get honestly..may op for oreo racer since mine has a hole in them zzzzzz, still a good pair too.

According to NYC757's release schedule we still have a possible Red/black color in the pipeline

If the tongue on the EG were black they would have sold out a long time ago. There is a reason they are only $100.

Reactions: God
Pretty dissapointed with Trainer release. It started strong, took a break, then they came back early this year with B/W. Raptors colorway is actually pretty good. I was hoping they would use black color on the back of the heel just like B/W and Raptor to give more contrast.

Pretty dissapointed with Trainer release. It started strong, took a break, then they came back early this year with B/W. Raptors colorway is actually pretty good. I was hoping they would use black color on the back of the heel just like B/W and Raptor to give more contrast.

The problem, as is with many of Nike's offerings, is people in positions of power who green light decisions. If you are adding a color to the release calendar your goal should be to sell out relatively quickly. I don't know who thought it was a solid idea to release the Citron color at all. Just as confusing to have that tiny EU release of the all Olives, an absolutely amazing colorway, but release the olive/yellow here instead.

It's as if they didn't learn the lessons from 2012-2013 with meh releases like the all yellows, Neo Turquoise or Squadron Blue/Pink Flash.

The problem, as is with many of Nike's offerings, is people in positions of power who green light decisions. If you are adding a color to the release calendar your goal should be to sell out relatively quickly. I don't know who thought it was a solid idea to release the Citron color at all. Just as confusing to have that tiny EU release of the all Olives, an absolutely amazing colorway, but release the olive/yellow here instead.

It's as if they didn't learn the lessons from 2012-2013 with meh releases like the all yellows, Neo Turquoise or Squadron Blue/Pink Flash.

I have yet to figure out why the racers never made it to Nike ID. They would have made a killing on those. Charge 200-225, give us a few new multi color schemes, nice swoosh options, and some nice base colors... I know I would have bought many of them. I just don't understand how the colorways can be so lackluster.

I do like some of the new trainer colorways, but for every good one, there is one bad one.

IMG_3015.PNG

As awesome as FKR or FKTs on iD sounds, but I think the options would be STAGNANT. Just look at the Epic React iD SMH. NIKEiD fell off BIG TIME with their limited options and preset cws.

Currently, IMO, NB wears the customization crown.

I've always loved NB 574s, and I agree 100%. NB is freaking fantastic when it comes to their version of 'iD.' There have been a couple times where I could 95% duplicate a colab or classic colorway (i.e. Castlerock and orange). I wish Nike would get their ish together and put a solid effort into iD again.

As awesome as FKR or FKTs on iD sounds, but I think the options would be STAGNANT. Just look at the Epic React iD SMH. NIKEiD fell off BIG TIME with their limited options and preset cws.

Currently, IMO, NB wears the customization crown.
For some reason, I wanna say a year or two ago, Nike just absolutely gave up on trying for ID's.

the laces on my volts are ripping apart, anywhere i can get actual replacements?

Nike ID has slipped in the game. the options just suck, its not even the aesthetics or the materials they allow you to choose. But the functionality they miss the ball park in.

For example kobe nxt 360 will be even a better sale to the consumer if they allowed you to choose the drop in mid-sole of your choice(zoom air or react/lunarlon) or a combo if you like swap them out.

Bring Nike ID to an actual air jordan retro # model. jeessh they pump out so many air jordan 1s why not ??? and speaking of "why not"(smh at jordan brand giving cats sharpie pens to customize there sneakers. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom