OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think Trainers run 1/2 size big

I’ve got about 8 pairs of Racers and all fit TTS. Same size in Trainers had too much room, mostly in the toe and forefoot. So grabbed my next pair of Trainers at 1/2 size down, and they fit better, and looked much better (had to tie the TTS pair real tight, which made them look weird).

FWIW, Trainers are the first pair of Nikes that I’ve sized down.

Hype dies. StockX and GOAT have them for a little over retail. This is a good thing for those who wants them for retail.

I think Trainers run 1/2 size big

I’ve got about 8 pairs of Racers and all fit TTS. Same size in Trainers had too much room, mostly in the toe and forefoot. So grabbed my next pair of Trainers at 1/2 size down, and they fit better, and looked much better (had to tie the TTS pair real tight, which made them look weird).

FWIW, Trainers are the first pair of Nikes that I’ve sized down.

The trainers are narrow and long.. I wear a size 8 and needed to get a 7.5

Hype dies. StockX and GOAT have them for a little over retail. This is a good thing for those who wants them for retail.
Love when this happens.. kinda upset I missed out when people were undercutting each other on the wave runners now it's back up in stock

Damn maybe i shouldve sized down but we'll see. Hope it sits long enough for me to try my pair out and maybe i can do a size swap.

I'm a size 9.5 in all Nikes -- Racers, Free Runs, Kobes, etc. Leaning towards going with same size on Trainers.

Since I have the Whites, I've been pretty content. Managed to miss the million drops of the B/W, but now that it was so easy on NDC, I grabbed a pair. I wear my TTS in Trainers and they fit perfect.

I definitely hope they don't restock. I've got couple white pairs on ice. Always good to double, triple, quadruple? up.

its nice to be able to wear a shoe and not have to worry about matching shoes with a stranger.

Is general consensus that Trainers are 0.5 size bigger than Racers?

By construction, yes. Trainers are built a tad wider than Racers. That's why if you're lucky to try it out at a store then I suggest doing it so it can help you make a decision. Went to a local Finish Line a few days ago and I noticed they're selling the all black trainers.

FKR - 9
FKT (unpadded) - 8.5 (I can get away with a 9 wearing thick socks)
FKT (padded) - 9

Last edited:
I'm exactly a 9D on the brannock device.

A 9 in Racers are wearable but cause some discomfort if worn for 5+ hours. 9.5 causes no discomfort and works perfectly for me, still tight but not losing-blood-circulation tight.

A 9 in Trainers are laughably loose on me for some reason. When I bought the Whites I thought I received a defect/mislabeled pair. Bought the Blacks in the same size hoping it was just a one off defect but nope. Even when tying the laces as tight as I could, my heel was still slipping out of them like nothing. Eventually sold both of them for retail because I was so butthurt.

My 8.5 from ndc shipped out last night so here's hoping they fit.
pls post an update once you get them :smile:

I definitely hope they don't restock. I've got couple white pairs on ice. Always good to double, triple, quadruple? up.

its nice to be able to wear a shoe and not have to worry about matching shoes with a stranger.

tenor.gif

did they ever restock in a 4.5?

*edit oh wait nevermind i see the smallest size was a 6

Last edited:
Good to see everybody eating

I would love to buy a second pair but I have way too many kicks to rotate through and this extra pair would just sit for years

Use Apple Pay for $20 off on your bw flyknit trainers. BNTL.

Attachments

• 41B8106B-A004-4A43-BB06-394273AE5310.png
    41B8106B-A004-4A43-BB06-394273AE5310.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom