OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If I would have been willing to pay full price for a sneaker and I see it on sale, I grab it w/o hesitation.

But to buy a sneaker simply cause it's on sale (or is a great deal), but I would have never paid full price. I'm better off w/o it at any price.

I bought three on sale for $52 + 8% cahsback. Sold all three for $100 to $110 on StockX..... thus, paying for all of my other multi flyknit racers that I have. So while you are saying people are idiots for buying multiples, I just got a couple pairs for free. But, I guess I'm dumb for buying multiples.

^^ My thought process exactly.

I bought 3 pairs because they are my favorite colorway and couldn't pass up. 3 for 1.

Im betting in the long run, these will be sought after, I'm sure I can flip for $100 each in 2 years or so.

But I did want multiples for myself. I will definitely run these into the ground.

I bought three on sale for $52 + 8% cahsback. Sold all three for $100 to $110 on StockX..... thus, paying for all of my other multi flyknit racers that I have. So while you are saying people are idiots for buying multiples, I just got a couple pairs for free. But, I guess I'm dumb for buying multiples.

while i have resold for profit in the past before (usually when i was between jobs and desperate for money), i'm not morally bankrupt enough to go out of my way to do it

kudos to you if you can, though, cause you did get me there

while i have resold for profit in the past before (usually when i was between jobs and desperate for money), i'm not morally bankrupt enough to go out of my way to do it

kudos to you if you can, though, cause you did get me there

It's morally bankrupt to buy shoes on sale and sell them for a profit?

I laughed about that as well this morning.

I also love how pressing a few clicks, picking them up on your doorstep, and then putting a sheet of paper into the box makes it sound like tons of work. $50 for 3 minutes of work must be below his pay grade :lol:

These McDonald Joints?

crimson.jpg

Atmosphere grey can be had for under $90 on eBay. I’m not at outlets much, but can I get some intel on those that frequent them on the lowest trainers prices they’ve seen? I’m thinking anything in the $70s is a go. Thanks in advance!

Atmosphere grey can be had for under $90 on eBay. I’m not at outlets much, but can I get some intel on those that frequent them on the lowest trainers prices they’ve seen? I’m thinking anything in the $70s is a go. Thanks in advance!

Lowest price I have seen on the trainers at the clearance store is $59. For the older colorways such as the all purple and all yellow citron. Latest releases like the raptors color and black/white went for $89.

Thank you for the post above. I’m going to hit up the clearance store out here in Houston.

You should. I got lucky and got the raptor and black/white pair for $89.

Could be had for cheaper than that if that day/weekend the store had an additional % off sale but they didn’t but for $89 I had complaints from me.

It's true lol instead of just getting the one pair and only spending 47 bucks you get 3 shoes that are the exact same for for like 150. You still spending but you're not really saving money. 47 bucks for one pair that you arguably won't wear into the ground because you have a bunch of other options is less of a loss than 150 bucks for 3 pairs you won't wear into the ground. There's no need to buy multiples tbh.
Do you realize that you get three shoes for the price of one in this scenario?

I get what he's saying. You're only saving if you originally planned to buy 3 pairs at retail anyway. It's like those people who see something like a blender that's 50% off so they buy 2 thinking they're "saving" money - when all they really needed was one.
The part about you selling off the 3 pairs for a profit is an entire different story.

Parchment dry in here if this argument is really still going on

I need my GD red Trainers already dammit. Been waiting 6 years patiently resisting resell, just take my $$$ already pls. Knowing how they manage this line the blk/blk/wh will show up first on NDC to piss me off even more

the moral thing to do would be to hook up others with the price you yourself paid (plus shipping/fees) - you know, like sharing the savings

you know, like a nice person

or do some people here really think that reselling shoes for profit isn't scummy?

I laughed about that as well this morning.

I also love how pressing a few clicks, picking them up on your doorstep, and then putting a sheet of paper into the box makes it sound like tons of work. $50 for 3 minutes of work must be below his pay grade :lol:

... where did i say it's tons of work, or even imply it

not knowing your own shoe size and reading comprehension issues?

bruh, you on one

the moral thing to do would be to hook up others with the price you yourself paid (plus shipping/fees) - you know, like sharing the savings

or do some people here really think that reselling shoes for profit isn't scummy?

bruh, you on one
It was already on sale meaning people didn't want it for retail or even the first clearance price. It's fair game at that point. On the other hand if you buying during a hyped release to resell and making it hard for other people who want that size, then it's scummy.

bruh, you on one

I hooked probably 10 people up from NT on the silver bullets 97, skeptas, and numerous people in this thread for racers/trainer including the knit by knights shortly after release... all for retail.

This multis were on ndc for 6+ months. And we on sale for months, and for a couple days at $52... I'm picking those up for myself if there's that much time.

I hooked probably 10 people up from NT on the silver bullets 97, skeptas, and numerous people in this thread for racers/trainer including the knit by knights shortly after release... all for retail.

This multis were on ndc for 6+ months. And we on sale for months, and for a couple days at $52... I'm picking those up for myself if there's that much time.

bro dont even waste time and energy with people like him. guy sounds like hes saltier than the ocean about life in general. you've helped people out numerous times.

Back
Top Bottom