OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just tried to call to see if a rep could internally see any other sizes forgetting it's the middle of the night and they're closed for the next 3 hours Lol

Wrong thread, you will get more responses in the flyknit lunar thread.

BTW Finishline has them.

Has anyone had problems with the unpadded trainers digging into the back of their ankle? And if so does the padded trainers make a difference for that? Maybe more support?
People hate on the padded Trainers. Nike made them for this reason. Your problem with the unpadded Trainers is incredibly more common than the unpadded loving purists think. They're running shoes so they've comfortably updated them for most people to run in...not for street wear consumers.

Going forward, I would be very surprised if Nike made any new Trainer CW without padding.

Last edited:
For those that missed the LL stock, here's another shot I ran across -

Nike Flyknit Racer Total Orange/White-Dark Grey Sizes 6.5, 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12.5

$149.95 Shipped

eBay Item # 151094376506

Last edited:
People hate on the padded Trainers. Nike made them for this reason. Your problem with the unpadded Trainers is incredibly more common than the unpadded loving purists think. They're running shoes so they've comfortably updated them for most people to run in...not for street wear consumers.

Going forward, I would be very surprised if Nike made any new Trainer CW without padding.
Unpadded trainers eat my heel. It really is crazy. I often enjoy wearing my trainers w/o socks.......some days I rush/forget about the unpadded situation and I end up limping around in a few hours after I've left a chunk of skin in my shoe haha. Seems to happen the worst with my volts.....but definitely still get it on greens/oranges.
I have the same problem only solution I found if wearing a thicker sock like an elite sock.
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.  Yea I like wearing trainers casually with no socks too but I just cant do it if they are unpadded.  I tried running in them with elite socks and it was fine so at least thats always an option.  To me aesthetically it doesnt matter if they are padded or unpadded its just hard to know cause its almost impossible to try on a 14 in anything especially these without buying them.  Wanted to see if anyone had the same experience.

Thank you!
smokin.gif

Without being charged tax I was cool with paying extra for 1-2 shipping to get them before I leave on a trip Wednesday
Glad you got your pair dude!

Last edited:
^Try calling them

Edit: I used different billing and shipping addresses. Both are in the U.S. though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom