OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Good thing ill be up tonight since I'm fasting and I need to eat, maybe I can try and scoop the MC's off NDC.
Just don't get your hopes up my dude. Restocks are extremely random. But if you're gonna be up anyway, you minus whale.

What did they say the reason for the cancellation was? 
tired.gif

they said they ran out of stock and it happens all the time. :rolleyes

Just curious for those who have the MC Racers. Do you prefer the toe boxes to be similar? Or completely different?

Completely different, you?

Actually prefer them to look similar, as unique as the shoe is...i'd feel weird looking down at two different looking shoes. it's like wearing two different colorways of the same shoe. Obviously, to each their own, but hey not everyone gets a choice with these racers haha.

Might be in the minority, but the MC Trainers > MC Racers.

Can't wait to get a pair.

I respect that, I think Trainers in general are better than Racers, but when it comes to MC's...the trainers were a disappointment.

Man... Disappointment is being nice. After seeing the htm MCs from past releases, we saw what nike was capable of. then they release this piss-poor effort of fruity pebble pink on the trainers, smh.

Last edited:
EXACTLY. Just because people don't frequent this thread doesn't mean they don't have the right to buy these shoes.

Not particularly coming at the OP of the comment but I hate this entitlement that some people have over shoes. 
ngl, I was a lurker when reading upon this thread and just reading about the upcoming shoes and releases. One day I scopped up some MC Racers after some dude posted an NDC link. After purchasing them, I instantly signed up on this website and thanked the person who posted it and since then I been trying to help others scoop up some MC Racers. I even tried to help others here and on my Instagram who keep inquiring about my MC Racer pics and blah blah. 

Tried to search the thread, but can't find this answer. Just ordered some MC racers in my true size, 11.5...how do these run?? I should have asked before ordering but the price was too good...

Tried to search the thread, but can't find this answer. Just ordered some MC racers in my true size, 11.5...how do these run?? I should have asked before ordering but the price was too good...

TTS personally. I bought .5 size up the first time because side by side comparison, they look much shorter than the trainers, but when you slip them on...different story. If you have wide feet, get .5 size up, otherwise true size works fine.

TTS personally. I bought .5 size up the first time because side by side comparison, they look much shorter than the trainers, but when you slip them on...different story. If you have wide feet, get .5 size up, otherwise true size works fine.
Thanks man

Regarding the lurker thing, what I really meant to say was "reseller" in place of the word lurker. I mean yes some lurkers are NT members and just like to watch threads from a distance without participating. That is not a big deal so long as he is not buying out more pairs than he needs for himself. It is logical to say that one can be a reseller, sign up to be a NT member and just never post. That would make no difference compared to someone who lurks being a non-member. I just despise those who are ruthless resellers, leaving no stock behind. I would go so far as to say it is understandable for someone to buy maybe even up to 3 pairs of a highly anticipated release. More than that is just being selfish and inconsiderate (especially on limited production models).

I think ideally, the way to purge this would be only members that have posted in this thread multiple times should be able to instantly see links. Other members who do not contribute to this thread can only see the link via an 'invite' and non-members should never see links. That would essentially be how I would code this forum. Resellers are abundant and they are ruining every thread in NT as soon as a highly coveted release or a bargain deal is posted in a thread here.

(P.S. I'm not being salty either, as I already receievd my multi racers. I had pre-ordered them the 1st day they came out on RoadRunnerSports. I'm just feeling frustrated for the other collectors here who time and time again couldn't secure their pair)

Last edited:
^^ it is sad that it is such a problem in the shoe industry and for the most part unavoidable but you do present a really good idea. If you can present this to the NikeTalk founders we may be able to integrate this.

Many say TTS, but I had to go 0.5 down. So 10.5 in Racers/Trainers and 11 in everything else. [Jordans/Kobes]

Last edited:
Regarding the lurker thing, what I really meant to say was "reseller" in place of the word lurker. I mean yes some lurkers are NT members and just like to watch threads from a distance without participating. That is not a big deal so long as he is not buying out more pairs than he needs for himself. It is logical to say that one can be a reseller, sign up to be a NT member and just never post. That would make no difference compared to someone who lurks being a non-member. I just despise those who are ruthless resellers, leaving no stock behind. I would go so far as to say it is understandable for someone to buy maybe even up to 3 pairs of a highly anticipated release. More than that is just being selfish and inconsiderate (especially on limited production models).

I think ideally, the way to purge this would be only members that have posted in this thread multiple times should be able to instantly see links. Other members who do not contribute to this thread can only see the link via an 'invite' and non-members should never see links. That would essentially be how I would code this forum. Resellers are abundant and they are ruining every thread in NT as soon as a highly coveted release or a bargain deal is posted in a thread here.

(P.S. I'm not being salty either, as I already receievd my multi racers. I had pre-ordered them the 1st day they came out on RoadRunnerSports. I'm just feeling frustrated for the other collectors here who time and time again couldn't secure their pair)

This is my first post in this thread. Any lurker/reseller can do the same and eventually have access to private links. Besides, if it's not posted here, it will eventually leak out elsewhere. I think the only way to fix the reseller game is for Nike to flood the market. Unfortunately Nike will never do that.

Anyway, what brick & mortar stores carry trainers/racers? I wanted to try on a pair before purchasing the MC trainer (which are sold out now) but couldn't find a FTL or FNL that carries them in any colorway. 

Last edited:
Man... Disappointment is being nice. After seeing the htm MCs from past releases, we saw what nike was capable of. then they release this piss-poor effort of fruity pebble pink on the trainers, smh.
I wonder if the HTMs future designs had anything to do with it. Maybe they wanted to keep that exclusive truly multi all over look for HTM releases? The HTM racers really never came out after the og. 

Back
Top Bottom