OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I’ll always have a fondness for my Trainers & Racers but it’s starting to get too tedious dealing with outsoles peeling & uppers separating on 11 year old shoes. I won’t get rid of any but I think I’m gonna become more like a “regular” person and just rotate 2-3 pair of new kicks.

I tried the E6000 and it worked…somewhat. Still have to try the Barge Cement. Sole swaps are not an option when you are ~50 pair deep

Putting these to use in this Houston heat.

Picked them up from a local NTer.

IMG_0874.jpeg

Is it a size to size parity on Lunaracer swaps? Also, what’s the average rate for a swap?

Same size lunar to trainer upper.

Last I had one done, which was last year it was $120 to have it swapped, and that was a “deal” because I had a fair share done over the last 5-10 years. GOVRN used to be cheap when he first started out ($60 - $80), but now he’s well over $150 if you just want one done and are a new customer.

Same size lunar to trainer upper.

Last I had one done, which was last year it was $120 to have it swapped, and that was a “deal” because I had a fair share done over the last 5-10 years. GOVRN used to be cheap when he first started out ($60 - $80), but now he’s well over $150 if you just want one done and are a new customer.
Listen to this guy cause I dunno.

thanks for the heads up dragicon dragicon

I’ll maybe ask a Shoe Hospital what they’re hitting for but that’s too rich for my blood, considering I still have to buy the donor sole too

I’ll always have a fondness for my Trainers & Racers but it’s starting to get too tedious dealing with outsoles peeling & uppers separating on 11 year old shoes. I won’t get rid of any but I think I’m gonna become more like a “regular” person and just rotate 2-3 pair of new kicks.

I tried the E6000 and it worked…somewhat. Still have to try the Barge Cement. Sole swaps are not an option when you are ~50 pair deep

Haven’t had a single pair of FKR or FKT fall apart on me yet. Most of my pairs are in regular rotation (dialed down in winter), both casual and exercise. Ran 5 miles in OG volts yesterday, they seem fine.

Are your pairs sitting a lot? Or bought DS recently?

It’s primarily the outsoles gradually separating from the midsole. There are a handful of pairs I have worn in ages - last time I tried to the entire sole completely separated on one

It was me, just been too busy to try to find someone to swap the tongues out. Considered painting the tongue black (have paint leftover from fixing up a pair of orig blk/why FKT), but in the interim, the white tongue grew on me 🤷‍♂️

curious if anyone in here still sees racers/trainers being worn out in the wild? trainer at my gym today was wearing multicolors which i thought was cool. feel like I dont see them anywhere else outside the gym though

curious if anyone in here still sees racers/trainers being worn out in the wild? trainer at my gym today was wearing multicolors which i thought was cool. feel like I dont see them anywhere else outside the gym though
Girl in my class last year was wearing multicolor 2.0 and 3.0 racers to school. Still see some people wearing trainers here and there.

One of the moms at my daughters grade school was wearing multicolor 3.0. But I maybe see 2-3 pairs a year in Colorado, even in their prime they were scarce.

Back
Top Bottom