OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of the Black/Sequoia Trainer+ ( 532984-030 ) in size 10.5?

I'm desperately looking for a pair.

So today I strolled into my local Fleet Feet and was told the Trainer was going to be discontinued. I know there's still proof the shoe has new color ways to be expected but could there be any truth behind this? The sales associates reason for making this comment was that the trainer wasn't competing with the Lunar and racer sales.

So today I strolled into my local Fleet Feet and was told the Trainer was going to be discontinued. I know there's still proof the shoe has new color ways to be expected but could there be any truth behind this? The sales associates reason for making this comment was that the trainer wasn't competing with the Lunar and racer sales.
That is quite shocking. According to unofficial consensus, trainers are more liked than racers (even though I personally like both equally as much). Lunars probably have way more sales for the simple reason they can be found almost anywhere.

Last edited:
That is quite shocking. According to unofficial consensus, trainers are more liked than racers (even though I personally like both equally as much). Lunars probably have way more sales for the simple reason they can be found almost anywhere.

Agreed

Few shots before I chose a pair to UnDS

mPArHjt.jpg

nike is really dropping the ball with the new trainer CWs. Nothing has come close to the original batch of trainers. all the new color-ways look like some lunar 1 regects

Just got my first pair of MC racers in. Paid just a little more than retail and couldn't catch a break. I missed those links left and right. Anyways, I LOVE these. You can say I'm late to the party but looking to pick up another pair and some trainers also.
Just wondering what length you went with? Thanks!
45"

Did you end up mixing and matching, or did you just go with the original sneakers that were paired together in the box?

Back
Top Bottom