OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can anybody post pictures of the shoe tag of a total orange flyknit racer? preferably a half size like 10.5.

I want to compare my pair's shoe tag to make sure it's legit.

I don't know if anyone posted yet, but found some black/white trainers and black/white racers at the Nike Outlet. Paid 150 for both had a coupon
smile.gif

They have two left.
Sick deal 
eek.gif

Sorry lol!
It's the Florida City Outlet. The racers were an 8.5, and the trainers were an 11.
They have more pairs that's I saw.

Sorry lol!
It's the Florida City Outlet. The racers were an 8.5, and the trainers were an 11.
They have more pairs that's I saw.
I called them and they said that they only have 6.5 and 7 on the trainers. They are 99.99, the  number is 305 248 7991

Guys, I am havins size issues.

Do you have any space for toe in you flyknits?

I stayed t2s but I didn't know that unpadded flyknits will be bigger (have 2 padded pairs).

I have about 0,5 cm and it's kinda annoying...

Will it fine for walking? Do they stretch? 

I called them and they said that they only have 6.5 and 7 on the trainers. They are 99.99, the  number is 305 248 7991
Lies, I held a size 11.5 in my hand. Of the black ad white trainers. They are too lazy to check prob or don't even know it's there.

so in order to get MC racers from NDC...you have to be up in the middle of the night or early mornings...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom