OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Last edited:
EDIT: Anyone know when NDC changed their free shipping on orders of $100 to now $75? Didn't even have to add anything like socks to get the free shipping. Nice

not sure, but i ordered some iD's last night and got free shipping. I thought it had to be over a certain amount for iD's, $175? however, i just bought one pair of roshe iD's and got free shipping plus 10% cash back from ebates.

Few sizes for white trainers back up on NDC size 6-8, 9, 11, 12.5

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582110/pgid-776082

XTRAIN for 20% off

Finally got that size 10 I've been hawking on NDC. Hope it doesn't get cancelled

EDIT: Anyone know when NDC changed their free shipping on orders of $100 to now $75? Didn't even have to add anything like socks to get the free shipping. Nice
****. been waiting pretty much all day for a 10/10.5 and i don't check for 20 minutes .. good **** tho

****. been waiting pretty much all day for a 10/10.5 and i don't check for 20 minutes .. good **** tho

Yeah, I've been trying to check for a 10 the past couple days. I know what you mean about missing out on links when sizes or shoes restock. Timing man

Do the trainers stretch at all? I ordered the Black/White in a 12 and they were a bit large and just ordered the 11's in the White/Black to see how those fit.

Wow haven't been on here in ages, had to create a new account and erything.

Sorry if this has been stated but do the HTM collections only release once a year?  By far the best of the flyknit collection and it's a shame how limited the runs are.  It seems like the chukkas have been getting the best CWs but I just can't go for the high-tops.

Last night I ran the 100m dash in my racers. Holy multicolor are these things fun to run in. I don't think I've felt that fast since high school.

Damn, missed out on the MC racers.  Just when i thought i was subscribed to this thread with notifications, nothing came in!

Must've been in the last couple days. I ordered on Wednesday night and had to add shoelaces to get free shipping.

Hi,

I was just wondering if somebody could clarify something for me?

I have just been given a pair of Nike Flyknit Racer Multi colour as a present, though not my style so will be selling.

I just want to know what's the difference between the one's i've got and the ones released at Nike 1948 in April? Also what do people think an honest price would be to ask for the Shoes uk9/us10?

They are essentially the same, but I wouldn't advertise them as being the 1948 ones. As far as price, it's really up to you considering you received them as a gift, but most are selling around 200 USD here in the states.

Has anyone ever returned anything to Runners Roost? I tried checking their website on how to go about it, but couldn't find anything

My flyknit collection for now. More of a racer guy so waiting on the next releases.

Has anyone ever returned anything to Runners Roost? I tried checking their website on how to go about it, but couldn't find anything
[h3]Returns & Replacements[/h3]
Full Retail priced items which are New or Unused may be exchanged or returned with a receipt for a full refund, in original form of payment, within 30 days of purchase. 

Specially marked Sales Items which are New or Unused may be exchanged or returned with a receipt for a full refund, receiving only store credit or a gift card, within 30 days of purchase.  No refund or store credit will be provided without proof of purchase.
[h3] [/h3]

Back
Top Bottom