OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any nice pics of red racers on feet? Googled and didnt really give me a full view

If you need the Racers still in Multicolor, these are the current Niketown shops w/ pairs. I don't know current inventory so don't ask me.

When you call just ask for the Flyknit Racers and give them the style code 526628-004

New York -10022
212-891-6453

Santa Monica -90401
310-393-7384

Portland -97204
503-221-6453

Chicago -60611
312-642-6363

Beverly Hills -90212
310-275-9998

New York -10010
212-243-8560

Cost should be $150 (retail) + your states sales tax + $10-$20 for shipping, depending on the service you opt for (ground, 2 day air, next day air)

Looks like Nike is restocking most of the Racer colorways. Last week were the Volts, now MC's, Greys and Reds. Missed out on the Volts last week so I hope they do another one.

Last edited:
Looks like Nike is restocking most of the Racer colorways. Last week were the Volts, now MC's, Grey and Reds. Missed out on the Volts last week so I hope they do another one.

Damn I found the orange racer on ebay for $149 shipped. they should be getting delivered today. Now I want the red ones too but dont think I need both. Decisions, decisions...

If you need the Racers still in Multicolor, these are the current Niketown shops w/ pairs. I don't know current inventory so don't ask me.

When you call just ask for the Flyknit Racers and give them the style code 526628-004

New York -10022
212-891-6453

Santa Monica -90401
310-393-7384

Portland -97204
503-221-6453

Chicago -60611
312-642-6363

Beverly Hills -90212
310-275-9998

New York -10010
212-243-8560

Cost should be $150 (retail) + your states sales tax + $10-$20 for shipping, depending on the service you opt for (ground, 2 day air, next day air)

Props on doing all the research! BTW, I was charged $8 for ground shipping from NY to Cali if that helps anyone.

I hope to lock my pair from Beverly shortly...

Edit: retail + my local taxes + shipping = $167.90 FINALLY..

Last edited:
just got my MC trainers in from running warehouse and they are :smokin x :x x :smh: not even trippin over the racers at this point

Just nabbed me a pair of Trainers in the Black/Sequoia.

NOW I am officially retired from Trainers---got all the solid colored OGs.  I just wish I could wear the racers...

Just returned from NikeTown NY and confirmed a full size run in-store for Multi-colored racers for anyone in the area and still searching.

Received my MC racers almost a week ago, just was to busy to share. Got them off ebay, but don't regret at all. All those nike.com, rrs, run, LL etc. don't ship to Ukraine, so I couldn't get them for retail anyway.

I would say thanks to livin, ADODGER20, UNR1VALED and other guys who suggested going 0.5 sz down on racers. I'm sz 8 leaning towards a 7.5 and 7.5 fits me perfect. I already have EG trainers in sz 8, they fit fine (thanks to dynamic flywire), but a little heel gap and toe space bothers me a bit. So I didn't want to make this mistake again.

Right on bro!

Just got my white trainers in from NDC. Not really bothered by the padding as I'm new to the FK game. Just happy I was able to grab em a day before the 20% off ended for under $100.

One thing I will add though is putting them on initially, the padding did feel a little out of place. Especially since the first pair of FKs I purchased were the MC racers. Either way these will be rocked.

Still holding out hope for the white trainers to restock in a 9.5/10on NDC even though that could just be wishful thinking, people asking upwards of 225 on eBay is ridiculous :x

Idk if this was posted or if it was sorry. But are the racers narrow or regular fit

My volt racers from the first drop were pretty dirty so i threw them in the wash minus the insoles, in a mesh bag with a few other pairs of trainers (2nd time ive done this both times they all come out looking new, always air dried) and was looking for a way to prevent them from picking up dirt so after they air dried i applied 2 light coats of

and so far so good

after it is applied and sits for a few minutes the aerosol smell is gone and the spray doesn't alter the feel, color or flexibility of flyknit material. The protector is made for fabric so if it gets on the midsole you can just wipe it off (may need water if you let it dry on there).

I also applied this to my black/white racers due to all of that white flyknit on the inner side and also used it on my MC racers and they have stayed very clean through multiple wears since

Just thought i'd share with the FlyknitFam, hope this helps someone out

Just wanted to share a pic of this weeks FK pickups.

Got the Volts from NDC for $95 and MCs from NTNY, FttF cancelled my original MC Racer order.

My volt racers from the first drop were pretty dirty so i threw them in the wash minus the insoles, in a mesh bag with a few other pairs of trainers (2nd time ive done this both times they all come out looking new, always air dried) and was looking for a way to prevent them from picking up dirt so after they air dried i applied 2 light coats of

and so far so good

after it is applied and sits for a few minutes the aerosol smell is gone and the spray doesn't alter the feel, color or flexibility of flyknit material. The protector is made for fabric so if it gets on the midsole you can just wipe it off (may need water if you let it dry on there).

I also applied this to my black/white racers due to all of that white flyknit on the inner side and also used it on my MC racers and they have stayed very clean through multiple wears since

Just thought i'd share with the FlyknitFam, hope this helps someone out

Good stuff fam. Reppppppd

2 more pairs from FttF. Wore 1 of them for the 1st time. It's more narrow in the toe box compared to the Trainer which is.5" longer, both sz10. Started to loosen up a bit after a few hours through.  

Anybody have any experience with putting their flyknits in the washing machine? My volt/ blue glows are pretty dirty, they don't have the "glow" to them anymore even after cleaning them with Jason Markk. Anybody have any advice? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom