OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i know its a little too late to ask but does anyone knows which website still have the padded version of trainers blk/wht or wht/blk in stock. Really in need of this 2 pairs as nike.com have alr remove them off from the web. :frown:

Bigcrumbs gives 8%. Mr. Rebates 10%.
Mr. Rebates doesn't pay, bigcrumbs is 5% as well
Both must've recently dropped their rates because I recently received 8% from a purchase using Big Crumbs the other day.  Plus they pay in 60 days as opposed to 90 like the others.

Mr. Rebates pays 7% now.  Was 10% recently. http://www.mrrebates.com/search_stores.asp?k=Road+Runner+Sports&g_search_option=S

I have several Paypal payments from both in the past.  An extra $23 and change from two MC racers was clutch.

Don't want to turn this into an anti eBates post and veer too far off topic, though.  Just think there are way better options out there personally.

Last edited:

A snails pace has these colors and sizes still available in anyone is interested

man, I got a tony hole in my black trainers due to going sockless and my big toe nail getting long.  just wanted to whine.

also, nobody cares if you prefer padded to unpadded.  stop posting about it.

man, I got a tony hole in my black trainers due to going sockless and my big toe nail getting long.  just wanted to whine.

also, nobody cares if you prefer padded to unpadded.  stop posting about it.
That's nasty man keep those thangs trimmed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom