OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flyknits have been heavy in the rotation since about early March when the temperatures started getting a little warmer. Primarily trainers and racers, a couple lunars and have recently added a couple chukkas for the cooler weather. But now that it's starting to get cold with below freezing temps and increased forms of precipitation, I'm finding it hard to put these away for more weather appropriate pairs as I have grown so accustomed to wearing them throughout the year

Last edited:
Thank for that info.

I think the flat ribbon laces do go with the shoe better tho. As mentioned, they flow better with the slim profile of the shoe.

My only complaint with the flat ribbons is they seem to untie a little too easily.

Are the rope laces that come with them straight from Nike that thick as the aftermarket ones you picked up tho?

+1 on the untie level...

Flyknits have been heavy in the rotation since about early March when the temperatures started getting a little warmer. Primarily trainers and racers, a couple lunars and have recently added a couple chukkas for the cooler weather. But now that it's starting to get cold with below freezing temps and increased forms of precipitation, I'm finding it hard to put these away for more weather appropriate pairs as I have grown so accustomed to wearing them throughout the year

Hopefully the flyknit boot they are coming out with for the Olympics solves the winter problem. I'm interested in a pair but depening on the colors.

is there a big difference btwn a flyknit vs. a regular shoe (e.g. vans, etc..) in terms of coldness when you wear them during the cold weather?

is there a big difference btwn a flyknit vs. a regular shoe (e.g. vans, etc..) in terms of coldness when you wear them during the cold weather?

yes. especially with the racers. you might as well be wearing sandals :lol:

yes. especially with the racers. you might as well be wearing sandals
laugh.gif
thanks! how does the trainers cushion compare to the lunars?

Wonder what next years FK's are gonna look like... 
Here's a photo of the FK Lunar 2s. 

Since the Trainers have a similar upper design with the Lunars, it's possible this upper design will carry over to the Trainers.  As for the Racers, nothing has been leaked as far as I know. 

Trainers are firmer than the Lunars.

Last edited:
Since the Trainers have a similar upper design with the Lunars, it's possible this upper design will carry over to the Trainers.  As for the Racers, nothing has been leaked as far as I know. 

I think they are done with trainers completely and they will maybe put out more racer cws. I don't see them making a trainer 2. MAYBE a racer 2.

Here's a photo of the FK Lunar 2s. 

these are gross and it has nothing to do with the CW 
sick.gif

man luke's locker has the black flyknit trainers in my size still and i'm not sure whether to cop a 2nd pair or just get a pair of flyknit lunar

Lunars are a lot more "cushy" than the Trainers. They also have more bounce when you hit your stride.

I think the F2s are a downgrade from the 1s, but I feel like the right colorblocking could save them...

Back
Top Bottom