OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Of course i finally caved in and bought the Multi Trainers yesterday afternoon and then this happens. Lol. Mad they didn't restock on sz 12-13 on the black/white but i grabbed the Chlorine racers instead. Either way I'm gonna be happy.

Incorrect.. I tried to use both and it didnt work for me :smh:

I was mistaken.. You have to choose the 2 day shipping option ($15 option), then enter in the second code and it should work. Regardless, I'm still happy to be getting a pair for that cheap anyway.

No one has fit pictures of the blue/white colorway?

Last edited:
Dang it guys i just caved in and got the new green white black pair should of waited and grabbed these on sale smh

Free returns! 
smokin.gif

this might be a long shot but has anyone ever squatted or dead lifted in flyknit racers before? How is it? 

Repped, thx op!! Almost copped the blk and turq this morning, glad I waited :smile:

Last edited:

this might be a long shot but has anyone ever squatted or dead lifted in flyknit racers before? How is it? 
I squatted in flyknit racer... which I made a big mistake wearing it while I'm doing squat. It hold no supports when you go down and up.

I prefer not to squat in the racers.  There's not enough support for that type of exercise.  I only use them for road running or just walking around.

My mistake on the NDC codes expiring yesterday.  Last day is actually today and I just saw Kicksdeals post about them so sizes may not last.

Good prices all around on NDC with the coupon code!

Also, new colors added to the clearance section and they are selling fast!

wait what? aha i feel like everyones been saying tts

I got TTS.  The reason being is the flyknit material is so thin.  If it's too loose I'll wear some thicker socks and vice versa
It has been recommended to go up .5 if you actually plan to run/workout in them, stay TTS if you plan to wear casually. Your money, your choice YMMV

Like someone else posted NDC does have free returns as well...

Just throwing in my two cents....  but I go down a 1/2 size on my racers, and I work out in them all the time.  However, I also do not wear socks with them at all.

Hope that helps more than causes confusion

Just got my Black/White Racers.. I did size TTS (true to size, I went with my Jordan size if that helps) and it fits perfectly.. This is also my first pair, I didn't realize these were so lightweight, I picked up the package and laughed at how light it was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom