OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I had thought I bagged a pair of the reds off Luke's Locker but turns out they didn't have my size. Wish they would have emailed me yesterday so I could have jumped on the chlorines- as usual, a day late and dollar short.
What size were you looking for in the reds?

Last edited:
8.5- I just checked their site again and they have every size listed but mine. Unreal.
roll.gif
http://www.runnersroost.com/unisex-nike-flyknit-racer-4354

8.5 in stock for retail, no tax no shipping

I have personally ordered from them, they're good guys over there.

Last edited:
3fd89fce73a311e3b6b312f0425f1fa5_6.jpg
0aa9dc9c738911e3842f1226673eaad5_6.jpg

Anybody got any info on these ?

saw them on instagram and they are supposed to be women's flyknit trainers?

Last edited:
8.5- I just checked their site again and they have every size listed but mine. Unreal. :rofl:

Wish I had seen this post earlier. They were $110 w/ an additional 40% at a Nike Outlet here not too far out from Toronto, Canada. Came to just under $75 after taxes. Definitely one of the better deals I've had this year.

Is it possible those are the FK Lunar 2? I know there was an alleged picture floating around but this looks like the lunar with a different sole

Wish I had seen this post earlier. They were $110 w/ an additional 40% at a Nike Outlet here not too far out from Toronto, Canada. Came to just under $75 after taxes. Definitely one of the better deals I've had this year.
Any other CWs?

Back
Top Bottom