OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Use the style # & color code & call customer service or chat w/ a nike rep online. They may be able to track an 11.5 down for ya.

How close do the electric green and volt trainer colorways look?  I'm colorblind and I'm having trouble distinguishing them apart.  Anyone have both and willing to take a side by side pic?

How close do the electric green and volt trainer colorways look?  I'm colorblind and I'm having trouble distinguishing them apart.  Anyone have both and willing to take a side by side pic?
If you have red/green color blindness, does it mean you can't tell the 'christmas' colorway apart from volts and electric greens?

Last edited:

Got a pair of flyknit trainer with padding in US 9 

I am like a true EU 42 ( US 9 )

It fits me fine without socs (Just prefer not to as it may get smelly), but a bit snug with socks

Was wondering if the flyknit material will stretch out much over time ?

Otherwise, can someone recommend a pair of thin-ish socks to go with the trainers ?
So i sold these. A bit too tight for my tastes. Sorta bummed out :/ . Tried to believe myself they would be fine but i keep getting needles in feet from not enough blood not flowing through.

Tried my brother's Flyknit Lunar +1 in US 9.5 and they made a whole difference. 

Does a Lunar +1 US 9.5 sizing equal to flyknit trainer (new gen with padding)  ? Or should I go for a size 10 instead ? Dont mind a racer in black as well. How do racer's fit ?

Anyone have a flyknit trainer black colorway in US 9.5 for sale ?

Last edited:
Mine trainer volts i ordered from Dope Factory didn't come with the the cigar smell 
smokin.gif
. But volts for 150 is a steal imo. They're hard to come by these days.

Wore these out last night and had a pretty hot stripper say "I like your Nike's"- great success. Looks like I need some more FK's in my life ASAP. Hah. 8)

Back
Top Bottom