OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Seen on kicksdeals:

w

$135 shipped + possible tax w/coupon code: runblog10 (10% off your order for a limited time) on Running Warehouse

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/searchresults.html?search=products&type=wom&searchtext=Flyknit

^ retail? they restocked multiple times over the span of 6 months I don't see why anyone would pay more than slightly over retail for them

If those MC racers are retail or a little above I'd def jump on it if I were you. I'm still looking for a backup pair.

Last edited:
I would say go for some racers. They will probably not disappoint you.

Ok thirteen thirteen I'll goto NTSF and try on a pair of these infamous racers and see what all the hype is about 8)

If you can get a pair of the new Chukkas in Pure Platinum / Squadron Blue / White...those are too nice.

I got a pair for $140 today. Finally put my personal NDC coupon code to use before it expired.

I wanted the MF or the black turq chukka's. Since I missed out on the restock on NDC for the MF's imma jus load up for ASG weekend :x

Those joggers look too baggy at the end. No offense but it looks tacky, especially with the racers since they're a narrow shoe to begin with. To each his own though.

I've passed up so many opportunities on MC racers for retail, thinking I can snag them below, but havnt found any yet. I've been snoozing.

Price Check on MC Racers? Thanks.
ebay says $250-300 depending on size. $180-200 if you just happened to find an incognito listing. Realistically, I don't see any chances to get this shoe at retail this time around. Those chances have long passed.

ebay says $250-300 depending on size. $180-200 if you just happened to find an incognito listing. Realistically, I don't see any chances to get this shoe at retail this time around. Those chances have long passed.

:wow: I sold my extra pair for retail plus shipping

eek.gif
I sold my extra pair for retail plus shipping
Of course 1 single sale at X price doesn't mean the shoe is valued at this price. The figures I've come up with are the averages from what i've seen in the past few months. (feel free to search the sold listings on ebay to get an idea).

God, i've been looking for white trainers for MONTHS now. Will they ever restock or should i just give up...

well they did restock on ndc and were on discount. I wouldnt hold your breathe on them coming back again. On ndc anyway. Can always watch the auctions, might get lucky

Damn I just tried on my volt trainers and they don't fit FML!!! Even with no socks on it's a stretch :frown: I thought for sure since it was unpadded that it would be cool...

I guess I'll be on the hunt for a size 9.5 or 10 again :rofl: If you guys know of a place let me know 8)

I should have been patient and waited till I was able to try one on at NTSF :x I have a itchy trigger finger :stoneface:

Last edited:
Those joggers look too baggy at the end. No offense but it looks tacky, especially with the racers since they're a narrow shoe to begin with. To each his own though.

I've passed up so many opportunities on MC racers for retail, thinking I can snag them below, but havnt found any yet. I've been snoozing.
A guy judging another guy on what he's wearing, lemme guess fashion designer?

Of course Nike will bring back the white trainers and the black / grey. They're too popular. I see then making a return this Spring

Y

Yeah that's what I was thinking, unless they restock again which I doubt retail seems like a pipe dream

Back
Top Bottom