OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do flyknit zoom trainers, fit the same as flyknit lunars?

Do you own the Lunar's? I felt like those fit true to size, I feel like all 3 flyknit models (trainers, racers, and lunars) fit true to size as stated in the thread title. Some will vary if they have wider feet in which case folks have gone .5 size up.

a sz 10 in flyknit lunars fits me perfect, nice and snug with out being to tight.

I would strongly suggest trying them on before purchasing. From my experience, they indubitably run big. I wear size 13, but had to buy the FSBs in an 11.5! I couldn't believe it. My hypothesis is, Nike is probably compensating for the thick layers of socks people will have on when they wear these.
They mentioned that on the phone but a 1.5 sz change is crazy...  I won't get mine til next week so I just have to hope there's some 11.5 or 12s still available if they really run that large.  Thanks fore the heads up.  I don't like wearing more than one pair of socks unless it's -10 or colder.

They mentioned that on the phone but a 1.5 sz change is crazy...  I won't get mine til next week so I just have to hope there's some 11.5 or 12s still available if they really run that large.  Thanks fore the heads up.  I don't like wearing more than one pair of socks unless it's -10 or colder.

They definitely run large. Just buy a smaller size on NDC right now. Free shipping and no hassle returns. That way your size will not be gone by next week.

They definitely run large. Just buy a smaller size on NDC right now. Free shipping and no hassle returns. That way your size will not be gone by next week.
Yeah, you're right.  Size 12 is gone on NDC though so I copped an 11.5 and looking for a 12 somewhere else with free shipping. Annoying, but I will just return or sell the extra two pairs.

Last edited:
anyone have any good shots of the electric green/black and white trainers 532984-301? 

electric green vsx volt would be perfect.

Last edited:
Collection pic with chlorine blue most recent pick up.

To (again) help with sizing

Trainers : 8
Lunar 1 : 8.5
Racers : 8 & 8.5
[reference shoe of vans authentic : 8]

I feel they all fit true to size.
Lunar 1, 8 would be better fit but .5 up is not too uncomfortably big.
Same goes for Racers but seems slight narrow by the arch of the feet compare to same size trainers.
Still I prefer TTS for racers which seems to reduce wrinkle around the tip toe area when its .5 bigger.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Might as well throw it out there : I have beeen looking forever for a pair of flyknit trainers in black/white sz 8.  The prices on ebay are pretty damn crazy right now!  Pleae let me know if anyone is selling :D

Im also selling my 75.s

offtopic but @FlyKrnGuy7   :  is that your IS on the display pic?  if it is, nice!!!

Might as well throw it out there : I have beeen looking forever for a pair of flyknit trainers in black/white sz 8.  The prices on ebay are pretty damn crazy right now!  Pleae let me know if anyone is selling :D

Im also selling my 75.s

offtopic but @FlyKrnGuy7
  :  is that your IS on the display pic?  if it is, nice!!!

calbeee calbeee
why yes.. you can see better pics here
http://vipdout.com/an-overdue-is350-vipdout/
Have another feature up recently but the site (grip-site.com) is down for maintenance currently

@Calbeee
why yes.. you can see better pics here
http://vipdout.com/an-overdue-is350-vipdout/
Have another feature up recently but the site (grip-site.com) is down for maintenance currently
dude thats awesome.  i love the cars from vipd out. 

i drive a b8 a4 on work meisters.  car is getting bagged in the morning!

check it out at @crisostomoz on instgram!!

getting back on topic>  did anyone pick up the lunar 2s?

my wolf greys should be arriving tomorrow!

Last edited:

Two quick questions, what color-version is this ? 

And the second one, does anyone have this color and can post an onfoot of it. Is it yellow or is it the volt version captured really bad?

Any help would be appreciated :smile: the blue one, is it the blue glow or turquis colorway? And I just found my Volt in my collection and they have a black swoosh on the outside, so can't be wrong photo - so, anyone got them and can post a shot of them ?

thanks

Any help would be appreciated :smile: the blue one, is it the blue glow or turquis colorway? And I just found my Volt in my collection and they have a black swoosh on the outside, so can't be wrong photo - so, anyone got them and can post a shot of them ?

thanks
Blue pair is neo turquoise colorway - 532984-410. They have grey ribbon laces and padded collar, so it's definitely not a blue glow cw.

thanks

Blue one is neo turq. Blue glows have a black swoosh. I think they still have them on RRS. The yellow ones can be found on run.com I think.

What happened to the neo turqoise/ crimson racer restock? 
frown.gif

What happened to the neo turqoise/ crimson racer restock? 
frown.gif
The better question would be "why aren't these all over the US yet?". I haven't seen any US retailers selling this colorway besides the sparse stock on Nike.com

Last edited:
The better question would be "why aren't these all over the US yet?". I haven't seen any US retailers selling this colorway besides the sparse stock on Nike.com

pretty sure they were sold at NikeTowns. you're right, weird that they never hit other retailers though...

Back
Top Bottom