OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I was able to phone order the black/white trainers (532984-010) in an 8.5 last week but they fit way too small. If anyone knows where I can get a size 9 for a decent price, I'll love you forever
happy.gif

For now I guess I'm gonna wait until a possible restock on the red trainers which are currently OOS on NDC.
can i get your 8.5?

Hey, so I'm looking to get a pair of the multicolor trainers. Is the coloring on them set (as in every pair has the same pattern of colors) or are they similar to the racers where you can end up with different patterns/colors depending on the pair you get?
Every pair will have the same pattern.  Similar to the MC Lunar 1+
Where did you call? I just should've doubled up a while back
mean.gif
1-800-806-6453 I called them yesterday to check on a size 11.5 and the rep said they had "plenty" in stock.

is it just me, or i can't get to the orange racers page, or the chlorine?

Last edited:
That's been happening to me over the past few days too. Clicking on any of the discounted pairs on the right just brings me to the white/volt/black pair on the left.

Last edited:
May pull the trigger on the electric green pair of Trainers or the wolf grey Lunar 2's this weekend. Decisions, decisions

Very nice variety you have there sir :nthat:

I finally ordered those Drymax no show socks, they are super comfortable and thin. But they aren't no show in my flyknits :x

Anybody have a good brand they buy in bulk? One that is really a no show sock?

Idk about bulk, but the stance super invisible socks are perfect. Check them out. Even have little grips inside the heel to keep then from slipping down.

Last edited:
found some neo turq racers for retail. 

Im a true 10, but need a 10.5 in trainers. Should i get TTS? How do racers fit compared to trainers?

Back
Top Bottom