OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
my first cop of the year and my first pair of racers....NDC restock ftw..

i know some of you were refusing to pay full retail, but I've been looking for this CW for awhile and refused to pay ebay/reseller prices...#teamretail

If anyone is looking for orange or the grey/red trainer in 8.5 let me know. Rather extend them to you guys and avoid ebay. Both worn a few times, but are in great condition. I just haven't gotten to wear them and am cleaning out my collection. Keeping the white, black, and a gym pair.

Should have save my money till today for the orange racers 
mean.gif

damnnnnnnnnnnnn...........

Code BESTINGAME 20% off clearance gogogo!!

I got the email also! I wanted the hyper feels, but I had problems online. I called them up, and was able to order! $79 shipped in a size 9. I'm excited, and that is though to beat.

Damn need an 11.5 as well.  Love the team orange colorway too...

Don't know if I'd wanna go up or down a half

Those dark grey racers have ALL the sizes besides my size 9. Ridiculous
I saw them at the Nike Running Store at the Grove in LA this past weekend. Here's there number in case you want to try and give them a call. (323) 954-0450

Guys I'm from Singapore and I trying to purchase a pair of flyknit trainer+ but everytime I click checkout thru paypal or normal visa payment, the browser reload to nike off line page.
I try to send to my friend who stay in California ..

Guys I'm from Singapore and I trying to purchase a pair of flyknit trainer+ but everytime I click checkout thru paypal or normal visa payment, the browser reload to nike off line page.
I try to send to my friend who stay in California ..

Anyone can offer me a head up ?

Back
Top Bottom