OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Props. I'm glad you ended up and still have the Sequoias still. If those blue glow or red trainers are a 9.5 and you ever need to get rid of them lmk bro. Otherwise, wear those, beat those, and put them to use.

Thanks for lookin' me out, sole searchin :smokin :pimp:. While I was waiting for your package a pair of Sequoias popped up on eBay so I had to get those, too. Believe it or not, the only pairs I wear/unds'd are my Volts, Black/White and Blue Glow Trainers. Everything else is DS. Thanks for the comments, fellas.

Last edited:

on the fence about MC trainers but have the opportunity to grab my size ds for $135 shipped, should i pull the trigger?
do it.

that's below retail and the colorway is pretty sick. The black knitting against the multicolor knit makes the color pretty vibrant and looks good when you wear dark monochrome clothing. Plus, no mc racers anymore :l

FYI NIke.com has the Flyknit Trainer Black/White colorway in sizes 8.5 and lower and 11.5 and up for retail. They are accepting phone orders.

If anyone is interested in the chlorine blue racers, the Portland Factory store has them for $99.99 with 30% off.  I'm not sure what sizes they have, but I know they don't have 8 or 8.5.
Your wording is a bit confusing. Did you mean the price is $99.99 AND another 30% on top of that price or is the $99.99 the final price after 30% off from whatever original price?

How much did you get for them if you don't mind me asking?

I have like 3 or 4 pairs sitting in my closet that I might throw up on there now, :lol:

300 before ebay/paypal takes their cut :x. The only reason I didn't want to sell em is cause they have a nice blue toe, but they're also the pair I sized down on so I don't know if I would've ever wore them.

Holy crap, :lol:

Nice come up.

That flyknit collection makes me want to take pics of mine, :frown:

I think I have about 30 pairs of FK's now, :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to find a pair for a price like that for the longest time
sick.gif
What size? Do they still have these in the outlets or something? I was wondering if I could call nike to try to find these.

What size? Do they still have these in the outlets or something? I was wondering if I could call nike to try to find these.

Been looking for these in a 9 or 9.5. I've contacted nike about them about 5 times now with no luck.

I might call nike tomorrow then to call for my size before I jump on to these ones. Anyone know if these are on sale or they're $150 like the rest of the other flyknit racers?

Your wording is a bit confusing. Did you mean the price is $99.99 AND another 30% on top of that price or is the $99.99 the final price after 30% off from whatever original price?
They are priced at 99.99 and they have an in store discount for an additional 30% off.

Anyone know where to get these or how much are they right now going for? 
I bought a vnds pair off ebay for $80 shipped months ago.. so underrated. now since you hardly see them for sale you're looking at paying at least retail + for a pair i'd say unless you get lucky

someone in the earlier post said there is a discount code for flyknit racers on ndc?  is this only for the ones on clearance or is it for all the racers that are on sale?  if so, i wouldnt mind picking up the black/sail/volt.  what is the code?

someone in the earlier post said there is a discount code for flyknit racers on ndc?  is this only for the ones on clearance or is it for all the racers that are on sale?  if so, i wouldnt mind picking up the black/sail/volt.  what is the code?

BESTINGAME 20% off clearance expires 3/6/14 11:59pm PST

Last edited:

I bought a vnds pair off ebay for $80 shipped months ago.. so underrated. now since you hardly see them for sale you're looking at paying at least retail + for a pair i'd say unless you get lucky
I might buy one for $146 and it's brand new DS. Is that a good deal? Because I can't seem to find these shoes on any nike retail stores for them and I even tried calling NDC for them and they're out of stock.

Thanks for lookin' me out, sole searchin
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. While I was waiting for your package a pair of Sequoias popped up on eBay so I had to get those, too. Believe it or not, the only pairs I wear/unds'd are my Volts, Black/White and Blue Glow Trainers. Everything else is DS. Thanks for the comments, fellas.
What is keeping you from wearing the others? 

Back
Top Bottom