OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm torn between wanting the new white/black Racers, black/ white trainers or the wolf grey Lunar 2's. Decisions, decisions. :D

The lunar 2 would be on the bottom of my list. They are bound to be had for a deep discount. They are the most mass produced and widely available.

i think they sent me that email by mistake 
laugh.gif

the email says i will get an email when they ship out the shoes but the shoes delivered 1 prior. The email also has "RE:" in front like it was a reply to someone that complained. 

I wear 8's in Trainers, 8.5's in Racers and not sure about Lunar 2's.
Yeah- may wait it out for a bit as the second wave of CW's should be out soon, hopefully meaninga price drop.
Ah ok. Might have been able to help you if you were a size 9 in Racers.

Ah ok. Might have been able to help you if you were a size 9 in Racers.

Thanks- 9 would be too big unfortunately. I'm probably going to wait it out a bit and see if there are anymore restocks on the black/ white Trainers, really those are my top choice as I love how the cw pops.

Just finished the first coat of paint on my Electric Green Trainers. It's light as hell, only made the tongue a darker green. Probably gonna take a 2-3 more coats to get it fully black.

Gonna let each shoe dry for an hour before applying the second coat.

Just finished the first coat of paint on my Electric Green Trainers. It's light as hell, only made the tongue a darker green. Probably gonna take a 2-3 more coats to get it fully black.

Looking forward to the end result 
nerd.gif

Just finished the second coat. Got darker, but it's still green :lol:. Hopefully 2 more coats will get it black. Any more than that and I think it'll make the tongue stiff from too much paint :\.

Hey does anybody know the difference between the Obsidian/Turqoise Flyknit Racer and the Chlorine Blue/Obsidian Flyknit Racer? The Turqoise one looks much brighter but I don't know if they're the same. Thanks.

[quote name="mjpnoy23"]I told you'd get them in no time man. We both got it from that same store too at Portland.
Word I was doubting you for a second :lol:. I threw em on right away too. Out enjoying this beautiful weather for a change :smokin.

I've been spoiled by all of the deals. Need to grab those Neo Turquoises if they pop up again and call it a day.
i was so happy when I saw the post saying that Nike Portlamd had these. Unless I can grab some MC Racers for retail or close to it I'm taking a break from FKs for awhile.

Off work tomorrow to so I'm gonna try and get the Electric Green Trainers painted. I'll keep you guys posted.[/quote]

:lol:

This reminds me of a younger me bagging my shoes after getting caught in a rain storm.

"Silly cat, wore suede in the rain. Swore he put the G in game."

Hey does anybody know the difference between the Obsidian/Turqoise Flyknit Racer and the Chlorine Blue/Obsidian Flyknit Racer? The Turqoise one looks much brighter but I don't know if they're the same. Thanks.

If you're asking about the Neo Turquoise pair vs the Chlorines, the Neo pair seems to be lighter because it has different shades of blue in there.

Finished the 4th and final coat a little while ago. I think they'll come out really nice when they dry. I'll take some final pics tomorrow after they're completely dried and heat-set (gotta iron them to lock in the color). Hopefully I'm home from work while the sun is still out so I'm able to get some pics in the sunlight.

I was able to get my hands on a pair of the all red htm trainers. Thinking of painting the soles for a monotone look. Anyone have any experience painting the lunar sole? Any paint that won't chip or fade? Lunar soles in general have creases

Don't do it! Leave them be!

Edit- you have the htm Lunars?

Last edited:
Finished the 4th and final coat a little while ago. I think they'll come out really nice when they dry. I'll take some final pics tomorrow after they're completely dried and heat-set (gotta iron them to lock in the color). Hopefully I'm home from work while the sun is still out so I'm able to get some pics in the sunlight.

Keep us posted. I'm interested in how durable it is in the future

Are you talking about the same pair of shoes? The chlorine's medial side is the darker shade.

A while back there was some different terminology used on the shoes. I don't think it was ever stated that they were different, just some people called then turquoise an others called them chlorine?

Back
Top Bottom