OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Weird- just lurked RRS and these popped up, but there was no icon to select the MC c/w. IIRC that was the same thing that happened last time with the blk/ wht Trainers too? I might have to grab them for $90, too good of a deal to pass up.
what site is that?

LoL I'm still not sure about that cw. I will need to see it in person. In my case, I will most likely have to purchase it to see them in person though. No Niketown nearby.
62GlvXK.jpg

Dubbing them the "Trolli Crawlers" 

Last edited:
saw the grey/ volt and grey/red trainers this weekend.. they are so nice. is RRS the best price i can get? Dont know why people sleep on them, they look very subtle and clean.

Greetings from Finland! I've been reading this forum a while now, but never post anything before. Thank's to all the tips and news for you guys [emoji]128077[/emoji] Here is my small collection, hope you like it.
That's quite a collection! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Greetings from Finland! I've been reading this forum a while now, but never post anything before. Thank's to all the tips and news for you guys [emoji]128077[/emoji] Here is my small collection, hope you like it.
where did you get the thing to put inside your shoe to keep it from becoming flat? i need a lot of those. don't like the paper thing it comes with

Back
Top Bottom