OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Baking soda plus water will really help whiten the sole. Jason markk is ohkay in my opinion. Maybe I'm not doing it correctly

Can't find these in an 8 anywhere, not eBay , dope factory, FlightClub, etc. anyone know where I can find em?!! Thx fam
Also curious on this. Been looking everywhere for one in a size 9.5 or 10. It's not even that they're expensive, but just nowhere to be found.

just got my "OG Flyknit Laces" from Rope Lace Supply and they suck.... too thin and theyr not even oval
mean.gif

so I been messing wh the liners from some of my shoes...

i took out the liner from my Diamond hi's and put in a roshe liner ( its thinner ) and mine were kind of snug....

so I took the Nike SB Zoom liners and put them in my FK Trainers... they feel great! 

the arch is a little wider on the SB Zoom liner but nonetheless it feels pretty good.. esp since the SB liner has forefoot padding and zoom in the heel...

Anyone looking for the white trainers, there's a dude in France who buys them and ships them out. Retail over there is a bit higher, but in the end, total cost is 220 for some white trainers shipped to you. Not too bad... He's in a FB grouop called flyknit seller

Also received my laces from Rope Lace Supply yesterday. They are thinner and round as apposed to the thin oval ones that were used for the original releases. Im still pleased with them as they looker better in the racers than the flat laces did.

Last edited:
so i've been looking for the neo turq. racers but I dont want to pay ebay price and everywhere is sold out of 9 -9.5s and I found a site that has them for 198 Shipped..

I have to ask do any of you guys know a site that has time for retail???

Thanks in ad*****!

@ahoDMV   $198 is probably the best you are going to find at this point. I'd jump on it before they sell out there and you are forced to pay eBay prices.

Thinking about swooping on the red trainers from the FB group post.

Any for sure ways to tell if they are fake/real?

I'll post up some detailed pictures when the dude gets back to me

These are the only pictures I can go off of for now (from the post)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom