OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
wow, haven't been in the thread in a few days... been moving off those new racers huh lol... anyway finally tracked a pair of MCs down... thought  i was done after i found some blue glow trainers but these new racer CWs are making it hard to pass 

awesome!! congrats on the mc Racers. :smile:

wow, haven't been in the thread in a few days... been moving off those new racers huh lol... anyway finally tracked a pair of MCs down... thought  i was done after i found some blue glow trainers but these new racer CWs are making it hard to pass 

Love that blue by the flywire.

rrs just contacted me and moved my grey racer ship date to 4/11. hoping for no more delays

Chaos, I'm not sure if the Nike Outlet in Maine still have any sizes, but if you call them and place a phone order they might ship it to canada.. and its cheaper too.

I called and asked if they had any of the chlorines left. He just told me they weren't taking phone orders anymore for whatever reason...he said only walk ins..

Has anyone gotten that yet? I've never done a phone order from a Nike store. But I see numbers to them posted all the time :\

Last edited:
I called and asked if they had any of the chlorines left. He just told me they weren't taking phone orders anymore for whatever reason...he said only walk ins..

Has anyone gotten that yet? I've never done a phone order from a Nike store. But I see numbers to them posted all the time
ohwell.gif
I made a phone order last week when someone put it out; im assuming people are blowing up their phones and they got tired of it? lol

I made a phone order last week when someone put it out; im assuming people are blowing up their phones and they got tired of it? lol

That's what I was thinking. I know the info was posted a few days ago. Thought id give it a shot since I slept on them for $119 on Nike (sz 9)

Maybe I'll try and call again later :lol: maybe get a different employee..

has anyone ordered more than 200 dollars worth from dope factory? I am wondering how much the custom fees are going to be for my order total of 280 USD dollars.

has anyone ordered more than 200 dollars worth from dope factory? I am wondering how much the custom fees are going to be for my order total of 280 USD dollars.
20% customs fee on international purchases over $200 to anywhere in the US.

So for your order...about $56 in customs.

^that's IF you get charged customs. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never been charged customs and I've ordered items totalling more than 400 USD at least 3 times.

^that's IF you get charged customs. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never been charged customs and I've ordered items totalling more than 400 USD at least 3 times.
Nothing to do with luck. USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc don't leave this stuff to luck.

It may seem like luck to the buyer, but It all depends on how much the retailer/sender claims the value of the purchase/shipment. A lot of international retailers will undervalue or even send packages as "gifts" on purpose (or by mistake), avoiding customs fees on the buyers end.

That said, if the retailer values your package at its true price and marks the package as a commercial shipment (not a gift)...your paying customs.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to finally cave in and grab a pair of Volt Trainers- been eyeballing them for the longest and it seems to make sense.

Nothing to do with luck. USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc don't leave this stuff to luck.

It may seem like luck to the buyer, but It all depends on how much the retailer/sender claims the value of the purchase/shipment. A lot of international retailers will undervalue or even send packages as "gifts" on purpose (or by mistake), avoiding customs fees on the buyers end.

That said, if the retailer values your package at its true price and marks the package as a commercial shipment (not a gift)...your paying customs.
yeah man... its not luck... it has to do with the shipper/sender and what they declare at their customs.

i ordered over $1k worth of stuff off of CT and no customs...

i ordered $210 worth of stuff from end and was charged $20ish for custom...

That's what I was thinking. I know the info was posted a few days ago. Thought id give it a shot since I slept on them for $119 on Nike (sz 9)

Maybe I'll try and call again later
laugh.gif
maybe get a different employee..
Yup I would try calling again and see, Maybe a different manager will allow it.  Phone order on a certain product all depends on what the managers decision. I would ask them if they'll take phone others agains.  

But you are allowed to place phone orders on whatever they have in the store, you just have to pay for shipping and the billing address has to be the same as shipping.  I am not sure about shipping to canada.

Yup I would try calling again and see, Maybe a different manager will allow it.  Phone order on a certain product all depends on what the managers decision. I would ask them if they'll take phone others agains.  

But you are allowed to place phone orders on whatever they have in the store, you just have to pay for shipping and the billing address has to be the same as shipping.  I am not sure about shipping to canada.

appreciate the info.. ill try calling again tomorrow..

Maybe I'll try and call again later :lol: maybe get a different employee..

Maybe they wouldn't let you place an order because it's the weekend. I know most places continue phone orders come Monday.

Back
Top Bottom