OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My friend wore his Multi Racers yesterday. My salt levels rose to a height never before imagined :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: .

i posted a size 10 ebay auction for multis late last week for $250.. dunno if it's still there. 

price is decent, considering the asking prices i've seen for em
Yeah I saw your post a little late and they had already sold. There's a VNDS pair on there now that the seller is advertising as $240 shipped via PP Invoice. I'm not sure if I wanna drop that much on a used pair though, when a DS pair can be had for a similar price with a little patience. Also another pair that's advertised as $300 via PP invoice. I asked if he can do $250. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking a collection pic. I like to emphasize quality over quantity. And for those wondering, I can't wear racers--feet are too flat. Otherwise I would have double the amount. Good times.
I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!!!!!! JKJK I will forever hate you Evan because you got the Red trainers. What happened to the Red HTMs?

$400???? goddamn man

seriously. need to double up and get a pair for the lady
I'll probably buy 2 more pairs for me and another pair for the Mrs if there's ever a re stock.
roll.gif

You guys should seriously not drop anything over $250 for the Multi racers. I mean they are nice but not that nice

If I end up paying resell and they restock on NDC I won't even be mad. I'll probably just triple up :lol:.

If I ever hit the lottery the first pair of kicks I'm copping are the blue/green HTMs. Those are a thing of beauty but I'll never drop $2k on a pair of sneakers unless there's 8 figures in my bank account :lol:.

Last edited:

I'll probably buy 2 more pairs for me and another pair for the Mrs if there's ever a re stock.
roll.gif
hahahaha. i've been wearing my MCs a lot lately, but need to slow it down before they get too beat

my lady's white/black racers are in the washer once every couple weeks because she wears them so much

You guys should seriously not drop anything over $250 for the Multi racers. I mean they are nice but not that nice
so so happy that I didn't have to drop over $250 for any of my mc Racers. thanks again fellow NT'er.
nthat.gif

If I end up paying resell and they restock on NDC I won't even be mad. I'll probably just triple up
laugh.gif
I swear our size (9.5 - 10) is one of the hardest to acquire at a "good" price on any shoe that's desired.

so so happy that I didn't have to drop over $250 for any of my mc Racers. thanks again fellow NT'er.
nthat.gif

I swear our size (9.5 - 10) is one of the hardest to acquire at a "good" price on any shoe that's desired.
been trying to pm this dude on here that had em a while back. i was supposed to cop but then I forgot lol. I'd pay anything under 3. I was so stupid not to just stock up when they were on swoosh. could've gotten like 4 pairs.

I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!!!!!! JKJK I will forever hate you Evan because you got the Red trainers. What happened to the Red HTMs?

I ended up selling them and picked up some Fiegs. I wasn't wearing them at all. Sold to a guy on the forums.

hahahaha. i've been wearing my MCs a lot lately, but need to slow it down before they get too beat

my lady's white/black racers are in the washer once every couple weeks because she wears them so much
same here. I found myself wearing the mc Racers for 3days straight and I got worried. LoL I wore the mc Trainers yesterday instead. I was fortunate to pick up (2) mc Lunar1's last Thurs so that completes my back ups for the mc's. so far, I have acquired (2) 9.5 mc Racers, (2) 10 mc Trainers, and (3) 10 mc Lunar1's. it's turning into a nice mc family.
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

now, waiting for the InfraRed and Sport Torq Racers....
mean.gif
mean.gif

same here. I found myself wearing the mc Racers for 3days straight and I got worried. LoL I wore the mc Trainers yesterday instead. I was fortunate to pick up (2) mc Lunar1's last Thurs so that completes my back ups for the mc's. so far, I have acquired (2) 9.5 mc Racers, (2) 10 mc Trainers, and (3) 10 mc Lunar1's. it's turning into a nice mc family.
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

now, waiting for the InfraRed and Sport Torq Racers....
mean.gif
mean.gif
damn.. nice lineup you got there man

i, too, am anxiously waiting for those infrared racers

damn.. nice lineup you got there man

i, too, am anxiously waiting for those infrared racers
forgot to mention I had also picked up a size 10 pre-owned mc Racer a few weeks ago, but haven't wore them yet. need new soles. they had a trip to the washer also. let's just say that they were somewhat abused. LoL

Back
Top Bottom