OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Had a small amount of free time after work last night so I got started on painting my MC Lunar samples. Here are a few pics of the progress.

Still gotta do the collar/pull tab of the right shoe and the tongues/midsoles of both shoes. Hoping to have the uppers/tongues finished by Friday so I can do the midsoles this weekend.

Last edited:
Had a small amount of free time after work last night so I got started on painting my MC Lunar samples. Here are a few pics of the progress.

Still gotta do the collar/pull tab of the right shoe and the tongues/midsoles of both shoes. Hoping to have the uppers/tongues finished by Friday so I can do the midsoles this weekend.
Hey man, what's the news on your painted EG trainers? Any signs of the paint chipping/ crumbling out? 

Hey man, what's the news on your painted EG trainers? Any signs of the paint chipping/ crumbling out? 
There's no chipping or crumbling but there is some wear/fading where the laces get tightened when I tie them. Nothing major, and it's not really visible since the laces cover the spots that are faded but it is happening and will probably get a little worse over time. I'm just gonna have to touch it up every so often.

I don't think it'll be as bad on the Lunars though since the tongue will be grey underneath and not neon green :lol:.

I'll post some pics when I get home from work tonight.

Last edited:
^ I have semi-wide feet and wear the same size in Trainers and Racers. It's probably the same if you have normal feet too.

Last edited:
The ones that I try to refer to is these http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582113/pgid-582109

It looks like they are upadded, but since they were still was on NDC I assumed there must be a padded version (as I thought that all never versions was padded).

I found this style code 532984-610 - but when I search for it, I also find some with a white swosh.

The white swoosh are samples. And Flyknit pics are notorious for not being correct to the actually production product

There's no chipping or crumbling but there is some wear/fading where the laces get tightened when I tie them. Nothing major, and it's not really visible since the laces cover the spots that are faded but it is happening and will probably get a little worse over time. I'm just gonna have to touch it up every so often.

I don't think it'll be as bad on the Lunars though since the tongue will be grey underneath and not neon green
laugh.gif

I'll post some pics when I get home from work tonight.
Nice work! I don' know if this has been posted but I'm curious as to what type of paint your using? Looks really good so far.

appreciate the code itsnarin itsnarin repped.. :nthat:

pulled the trigger on "oreos" or whatever people are calling them now :lol:

said theyll be shipped may 5th

but with what i read on this thread lately, who knows when it will really be :lol:

Nice work! I don' know if this has been posted but I'm curious as to what type of paint your using? Looks really good so far.
Thanks. I use Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint mixed with GAC-900 Acrylic Fabric Medium. Check here for the links where to purchase them, and the finished product of my EG Trainers that I painted last month.

Last edited:

size 14 or 14 pairs of size 14 left?

if you actually know the quantity, i'd be curious to know how.
what i meant to say was they have size 14 available. when i called in to place an order yesterday for something else i ask what size they have for the mc racer. they said size 7 and size 14.

appreciate the code @itsnarin repped..
nthat.gif

pulled the trigger on "oreos" or whatever people are calling them now
laugh.gif

said theyll be shipped may 5th

but with what i read on this thread lately, who knows when it will really be
laugh.gif
No problem!! I'm waiting on another restock from them so I could pull the trigger myself.. I shouldn't of canceled my order when the dates got pushed back! lol

Back
Top Bottom