OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Depending on how difficult the midsole is, I'm up for it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The tongue and ankle collar were exponentially easier than the Electric Green Trainers I did
laugh.gif
Dang. Can I get in on this too? 
laugh.gif

Back to regular programming.. Something about this pic that makes me smile. :smile:

I want both, but need the black/red cw. Any info on when they might pop up in stores or online? Sorry, I don't frequent this thread often. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Where and/or when can I cop these? Size 12. RRS has them but in tiny sizes only, and apparently Kith had them for awhile. Any way for me to get these for resale? And what's the official colorway name so I can search them?

Thanks guys.

^ Kith never had them. RRS had them for preorder but popular sizes are gone by now. Your best option is probably to wait until NDC releases them. My box says 526628 101 for the colorway which is white/volt.

Last edited:
Coming along nicely. Only thing left to do is strip/repaint the midsole.

They look so much better! :smoking Has the tongue stiffened?

BUT, I'd keep the midsole as they are. Though they will look better with a completely white midsole, the paint will most likely crack... :/

I think the OP did these... :smokin

Damn, NDC sell out size 10 for the MC trainer, the hunt for them begin now
The San Leandro store had them in this past weekend for 99.99 plus 20% off. I was there saturday and it seems they brought them out later that day after I left. Ouch! I know.  

Damn for real? Im go and check it out tom
Nah man, you're most likely too late, but you never know, someone might have returned a pair. I called tuesday and dude said they were all gone but those employees be playing around sometimes. If you do go, can you please hit me up if they have a 6.5 or 7 for my gf? 

They look so much better! :smoking Has the tongue stiffened?

BUT, I'd keep the midsole as they are. Though they will look better with a completely white midsole, the paint will most likely crack... :/

I think the OP did these... :smokin
It only took 2 coats so the tongue didn't really stiffen at all :pimp:.

Cracking is the number one thing I'm worried about. People have had tons of success in repainting Jordan 3, 4, 5, and 6 midsoles (which are notorious for the factory paint cracking) with Angelus paint so I figured I could have a similar result with these. The thing that worries me though is that the Lunar midsole is sort of bouncy/springy and flexes alot more than the Jordan midsoles do. I'm gonna take it slow and apply around 5-6 very thin coats to try and combat the cracking. Hopefully it'll work out :\.

Do you recall if the pair that you pictured eventually started cracking?

Last edited:
wonder if Nike will ever bless the Racer line with this pattern? pretty much the Lucid Green/Sport Torq but in mc pattern. I would double up the 1st release. LoL

^ Yeah hopefully they have em in a womens 12. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom