OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NDC don't ship here to Canada. It's the online route only for me
frown.gif
oh man, if thats the case, yes, $180 would be a good price?

Can anyone help me out with a pair of flyknit trainers? Volt or red CW? Size 9.5. Thank you. Ive been bashed here on NT for other things. Lets see if members on this side can help me out.

Multi trainers arrive to my boy tomorrow should be to me by friday or saturday, multi racer should be here thursday.

Someone who uses that word in a flyknit thread clearly has only recently discovered this shoe. It is one thing to be new to something, but don't let the whole world know.

edit:
What I'm saying is anyone who refers to a flyknit with a yeezy name should be banned from this sneaker. Stop the disgraceful naming.

In all honesty...and since Im here since day one , wtf are the flyknit yeezys dawg....?FORREAL?Flyknit yeezys?

:rofl:

Or is it yeezy flyknits?smfh

you said, If I'm not here to "help" then I can be on my way. and you've clearly been hating on me and my come up. :stoneface:

Please stop.

No one is trying to hate on you but you re making it difficult not to .

Funniest thing of all is coming with the receipt picture , and then the stock picture of 15 pairs of flyknits of different sizes....And after a while claiming...

'I didnt come in here to sell them'

Its either

a . You came in here to advertise your merchandise , which you already did.

or

b.You came here to brag for the 18 pairs you got , mostly to re-sell (unless your feet change size with the weather)

Probably both.

So all in all , great come up , happy selling and I hope you keep some for yourself , cause flyknits rock. cheers.

Last edited:
Yo! Cool story bro

I've already sold pairs to members for retail and I'm bout to sell a few more for retail. I hit a grand slam,
Sorry for sharing pal

Last edited:
I don't see a problem with dude making a profit. He's selling them for retail+shipping which is less than most of the pairs go for on eBay, FB, CL, etc. anyway :rolleyes.

On another note, my MC Racers from Flight Club still haven't shipped. They better go out tomorrow so I can have em by Friday >:.

Last edited:
If you need a 14 in the Orange/Grey Racers there's an auction up now that's hard to locate due to the seller's ineptitude. PM if you need to (not my auction)

I don't see a problem with dude making a profit. He's selling them for retail+shipping which is less than most of the pairs go for on eBay, FB, CL, etc. anyway :rolleyes.

On another note, my MC Racers from Flight Club still haven't shipped. They better go out tomorrow so I can have em by Friday >:.

That 14 went up for $428 Buy it Now. I as hella salty at first but it's supply/demand. I PMed him with an initial feeler and I respected his response. But dudes are egregious with their "negotiating" these days so I see why asking prices are often so high. Sure someone was offering $68 + shipping knowing NTers

Back
Top Bottom