OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just seen mc racers go for 3-400 on the bay
sick.gif
sick.gif
they've been that price for a while now. the interesting part is even some "pre-owned" ones go that high. Yikes!

i like how nike boston is releasing all the new stuff because they just opened

and nothing from any other nike stores

Last edited:

awesome! what size did you get? I ended up grabbin' a pair of size 10. just got confirmation that they were delivered already. looking forward to getting home.
nthat.gif
nice.. I got the 11.. loving the weave on the toes on these.. my god..

Hey guys. Just pulled the trigger on a pair of neos. I usually wear 9 for my racers but I decided to measure my foot and I guess my tts size is 8.5. There is a little room in my 9s and I've read that racers are supposed to fit like socks so you guys think I could go with the 8.5 my "true" tts?

Sure, but where else should I post my findings.
Just trying to help people out.

To the ones that are searching for Chlorine Racers in any size
http://www.run.com/nike-flyknit-racer-running-shoes-chlr-blu?ext=p1018953
Maybe they will drop further in price by time if you have patience - might be worth keeping an eye on.

thanks bruh you just helped me with the racers.. and that is def appreciated. repped :nthat:

now to everyone else, for some reason when you click the link they show "on sale" for $150

chlorines are actually $109

just copped for $117.94 shipped to Houston..

they have an almost full sz run

edit. use promo code "FLYFREE" as it was posted earlier

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just pulled the trigger on a pair of neos. I usually wear 9 for my racers but I decided to measure my foot and I guess my tts size is 8.5. There is a little room in my 9s and I've read that racers are supposed to fit like socks so you guys think I could go with the 8.5 my "true" tts?

wher did you get the neo?

i just copped white/volt racers in a 8.5 since i had a little room in my trainers sz 9

big mistake.. :smh:

now im tryna find someone to trade with…

and my foot isnt really wide like that either…

but thats just me :rolleyes

i just copped white/volt racers in a 8.5 since i had a little room in my trainers sz 9

big mistake.. :smh:

but thats just me :rolleyes

I have a thumb worth of space taking measure from my 9 trainers. Hope thatd enough space :/

you should really only go tts or size up .5
i havent really seen anyone happy with sizing down on the racers.

big mistake..
mean.gif

but thats just me
eyes.gif
I actually have a wide foot and taking the laces out and then putting my foot in and re lacing around my foot so it fits more natural always works for me

Got my Neos from Nordstrom 

:smokin

also, saw these at NT boston  the glass said " coming soon " 

flyknit x free x chukka 

Dope Neos!

The colorblocking on those Free Chukkas is impressive! I'm digging the striped look weave on them! Too bad they're not on an LR sole...

cant get down with the free chukka. they're ruining the shoe by putting a free outsole on it. that cw is nice but it makes no sense to change up the lunar chukka

I think the lunar fk chukka was probablt the best.. i know lots of people dont like the Air Max'd out chukka but its not that bad IMHO...

i could *** wh that 

Back
Top Bottom