OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Black Racers?

via IG

Holy crap, i am amazed by how ignorant people can be , someone just posted that people should go talk in the FREE flyknit thread and yet people continue to talk about it here...I think maybe they should add racer and trainer to the thread name

Holy crap, i am amazed by how ignorant people can be , someone just posted that people should go talk in the FREE flyknit thread and yet people continue to talk about it here...I think maybe they should add racer and trainer to the thread name
no. it clearly says zoom. theres a large number of flyknits, each with their own unique background

no. it clearly says zoom. theres a large number of flyknits, each with their own unique background

It clearly says so , but it also clearly doesnt make a difference...

They post about ANY flyknit in here...

:smh:

Im gonna come with kobes soon

:rofl:

Last edited:
Ha, i already purchased it for that price. So was it a good cop?
not really. you paid $10 over retail for a used pair worn "several" times. but relative to the prices i've seen for flyknits recently, i guess it was an okay cop

not really. you paid $10 over retail for a used pair worn "several" times. but relative to the prices i've seen for flyknits recently, i guess it was an okay cop

Yeah, i agree. This size and color is hard to come by too. I'm glad I didn't have to pay $200+ for one. I don't mind it's used several times, because I'm going to wear them anyways.

Then why bother with the title threads on NT .

Lets do one thread called 'everything' and we re good to go.

:pimp:

Then why bother with the title threads on NT .

Lets do one thread called 'everything' and we re good to go.

pimp.gif
IMHO the "post in the correct thread" post and subsquent arguments for 2 pages are just as annoying as the initial posts themselves. Why not just read over them and keep it moving? Just my two cents...

IMHO the "post in the correct thread" post and subsquent arguments for 2 pages are just as annoying as the initial posts themselves. Why not just read over them and keep it moving? Just my two cents...
Not to take shots at your join date because I honestly don't think join date = a valued member.

But the longer you are here and this happens, the more annoying it gets. Its like trying to have a conversation with your girl and she keeps changing the subject

I didn't read a lot of this argument. But I agree with the frees NOT being posted in here. They're ugly anyway, although Kith's pictures make them look nice.

I just purchased 4 racers on NDC this morning. $650.24 shipped. SMH

Last edited:

Not to take shots at your join date because I honestly don't think join date = a valued member.

But the longer you are here and this happens, the more annoying it gets. Its like trying to have a conversation with your girl and she keeps changing the subject
I figured that post would spark a join date comment. But I respect your response... makes sense that it would get more annoying over time
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom