OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just tried to double up on red racers from woodburn nike...they want 130+shipping..got my pair the other day with the 20% off

size 12 still available

My neo racers came in. Love the toe box, I guess worth the 180. No contest with the multi though. I like those over these.

^ You shouldn't play ball in those Neos. They're meant for running and not balling. I'm just saying if you're going to wear those ankle braces on them:tongue:. . . Get some bball shoes. Neos look great though. :smokin

Thanks brotha! I just ordered my size. Been holding out for a long time.

Gotta shoutout my cousin denni5themenace for bringing up the info that MC Trainers are going to be hitting outlets.

And innovazn2 for actually bringing up last night that they had them in Ontario. Had to go there first thing in the morning before school and though there weren't many sizes left, I was able to scoop up the last 10.5.

Gotta love NT. :pimp:

^man those cheetos :smokin

Gotta shoutout my cousin denni5themenace for bringing up the info that MC Trainers are going to be hitting outlets.

And innovazn2 for actually bringing up last night that they had them in Ontario. Had to go there first thing in the morning before school and though there weren't many sizes left, I was able to scoop up the last 10.5.

Gotta love NT. :pimp:

denni5themenace def came through! :smokin

Anyone looking for a pair of Volt Racers in size 9.5? Might have a lead to ONE pair for under retail. First person to PM gets the info - Claimed.

Last edited:
DopeFactory came through again with the white trainers :nthat: (wish they were unpadded)

Missing university reds but i can do without them.

Flyknit collection. Shoutout to the guy who put me onto the IKEA shoetrees.

Out with the old, in with the new..... not yet lol

Now if i could only get my hands on some HTMs.

Last edited:
^ $200 from Dope Factory.

i told myself i would never pay over retail for flyknits but then i remembered the motto of this thread, "Buy first, think later"

DopeFactory came through again with the white trainers :nthat: (wish they were unpadded)

Missing university reds but i can do without them.

Flyknit collection. Shoutout to the guy who put me onto the IKEA shoetrees.

Out with the old, in with the new..... not yet lol

Now if i could only get my hands on some HTMs.
Dope pictures !

Back
Top Bottom