OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I recently bought some racers that were labeled on run.com as "B width."

They fit exactly the same my other racers. Also the shoe box had no mention of any width size.

As far as I know, racers don't come in different widths. Hope this helps.
k, thanks for your help

Nike promo code : BEFAST (extra 20% off clearance only) 

Nike Flyknit Trainer Squadron Blue/White-Blue Glow  Style - Color # 532984 - 414
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-890344/pgid-1554663
Retail  $150  
On sale  $109.97 

after promo code applied : $87.98

Total varies after tax depending on state.
FULL SIZE RUN

but i have a question, in the picture on NDC it shows that they're unpadded but when i researched them online i couldn't find any actual pictures of them. I found only padded versions of the shoes. So do these really come Unpadded or is NDC showing a false image of them?

Nike Flyknit Trainer Squadron Blue/White-Blue Glow  Style - Color # 532984 - 414
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-890344/pgid-1554663
Retail  $150  
On sale  $109.97 

FULL SIZE RUN

but i have a question, in the picture on NDC it shows that they're unpadded but when i researched them online i couldn't find any actual pictures of them. I found only padded versions of the shoes. So do these really come Unpadded or is NDC showing a false image of them?

padded

Retail  $150  
On sale  $109.97 

FULL SIZE RUN

Should I go half size up on the flyknit trainers or runners? The Flyknit Luanrs 1 and 2 were tight I wwent half size up. 

I just got my volt racers in after looking for them for what seemed like forever and they don't fit.
Should I try trading someone or do you guys think they will stretch out?

Dude selling Volt Racers 11.5 for $120 used if anyone interested

Last edited:
got my volts from DF last Friday, and wore them today. Really like how light racer's are.

Don't mind the nike box, was heading out to sell my royals and snapped this pic. :nerd:

So I decided to try on my racers one more time before I get ready to go to sleep and I guess the socks I was wearing before were too thick. Phew glad I'm able to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom